Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here or anywhere on her, I followed her thread on GG and we all know that goes. I had to create an account and say something about her after this wedding. I 100% believe she could be pregnant and they eloped to try to save face. It would explain her once again many attempts to get healthy, it is a way to try to keep him if they were to have a kid, and the biggest thing is she hasn't denied or even approached the question on why rush their marriage (which many others do say if that is a factor or not when eloping). Sort of like how she hasn't addressed her stomach and ring, if she never says either way, she thinks she won't be called a liar. However, she is forgetting that you can lie by omission and this could be one of those instances.

Reactions: 6
If she was pregnant, I'm not sure a physician would recommend this WW diet, or would they ? It seems a bit restrictive, meaning her toddler taste buds are very limited. I have never seen her drink a sip of milk and these energy drinks would be off limits. This young woman is built upon deception. Always stating this or that will "fill me up". No Alex....food will not fill you up. Until you confront your past demons , recognize the effects, you will never be filled. That vacant sensation will only increase . Becoming thinner is not the answer, blaming BED ( if that was genuinely diagnosed ) and all of the other maladies you think you exhibit will only consume you. Time to be an adult, especially if you are contemplating bringing another life into this world.

Reactions: 1
I don't see a doctor putting her on a diet like WW if she's pregnant. It wouldn't surprise me if they got married like that to try to boost her "career."
She's probably seeing an income drop and they figured an elopement would get attention.

Reactions: 2
I would think just eloping would give her a boost for only a short period of time, especially since she didn't disclose planning it or more details on why. One video showing their wedding day is hardly evergreen material. But I could be wrong on that. I would just think having a whole series based on wedding planning and leading up to a wedding would make her channel do better as a whole. I know wedding dress videos and planning ones are pretty popular, vlogs are sort of a slowing down genre and that is what their wedding video is, just a vlog of their day that wasn't very different from their regular day. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Well, they aren't having their "wedding" until next year so she can still try to cash in on that.

I haven't been watching her videos lately, but I'll say that ole Yar had more personality in the wedding video than in the others I've seen. He's still odd though.

Reactions: 4
She's mentioned before that she was to become a family channel when she has kids, but is there much overlap between that and her current fan base? The only youtuber I follow who even has kids is Patricia Bright and she doesn't feature them much at all.

Yeah right she lost 22 lbs... maybe through lipo she did but definitely not being on WW...

Reactions: 3
She is such a bullshitter šŸ˜ you can See miles away she doesnt radiate happy and healthy life style!!!
This! She's so dead and lifeless behind the eyes. No passion, no happiness, no nothing.
And I really don't think she understands what a healthy lifestyle is at this point.

Looking at her stomach, it looks like laparoscopic incision. That would mean she had a gastric bypass or sleeve. Hence why she is claiming ww. She will lose weight and everyone will think itā€™s through a diet plan, but actually itā€™s because of weight loss surgery. Tricare could have paid for it through Yarmayn, IMO.

Looking at her stomach, it looks like laparoscopic incision. That would mean she had a gastric bypass or sleeve. Hence why she is claiming ww. She will lose weight and everyone will think itā€™s through a diet plan, but actually itā€™s because of weight loss surgery. Tricare could have paid for it through Yarmayn, IMO.
I wish but theyā€™re from her gastric band years ago that she had removed

If it were a recent surgery - a dr would probably recommend the sleeve - she wouldnā€™t have a flat stomach that quick, her weight loss would be really dramatic and because she had a fupa, sheā€™d have it even worse because it would now just be loose skin. She should have the sleeve tho would help her tremendously

I know most people don't think she's lost weight, but I think I see a huge difference in her face. Am I the only one? Like, if you go back to the videos in the very beginning of quarantine she looks a lot bigger than more recent ones.

If it were a recent surgery - a dr would probably recommend the sleeve - she wouldnā€™t have a flat stomach that quick, her weight loss would be really dramatic and because she had a fupa, sheā€™d have it even worse because it would now just be loose skin. She should have the sleeve tho would help her tremendously
Yes, definitely this. She would not be losing weight so slowly unless she was not following the diet (which she really isn't, which makes me think she didn't have surgery).

I DO think she had some sort of plus size tummy tuck, which would make her loose skin a bit less, but it would still be there. I just don't understand dropping 10-15k on surgery for that when you haven't even lost much weight. I guess she can afford it.

Long time watcher from gg switched over and just am baffled by how someone can be just so completely out of touch, entitled and oblivious to the world around her

I could be wrong, so Iā€™m curious to get your insight. But isnā€™t she wearing her mask upside down? All the blue medical masks Iā€™ve seen have the nose wire on the thicker ā€œwhiteā€ strip. It always looks like hers are upside down, even how the pleats look upside down than how they usually lay. Thoughts?

Attachments

I could be wrong, so Iā€™m curious to get your insight. But isnā€™t she wearing her mask upside down? All the blue medical masks Iā€™ve seen have the nose wire on the thicker ā€œwhiteā€ strip. It always looks like hers are upside down, even how the pleats look upside down than how they usually lay. Thoughts?
Yeah, the metal strip is supposed to be molded onto the nose bridge to form a tight seal. She might as well wear a cloth mask that doesn't have the nose bridge thing.

15AEB529-DBD0-4049-BED1-7E4167F6CECD.jpeg
1C98C43A-C85E-4D49-89EC-867B5C3D3A9D.jpeg

Holy tit šŸ˜³ She really has everyone fooled, her ex sent me a screenshot of one of their conversations from last year because I told him I did not believe him, this is after they broke up in 2018. She texted him asking if he remembered the day he proposed to her and saying he is the only one that understands her pain. What about him? She is such a witch and selfish

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
And guyzzzz shes so in love now and found her instant soul mate and all that yazz!

She is bigger than ever, looks so unhappy and trust me there is something shady bout this big one True love! She is clingy and cant be alone and now she eats eats and eats and lies lies lies. Like does Someone really buy this we just matched? She could make herself fall in love witha chair