Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes. And I think the fact she was continuing to lie within the apology was called out because of obesetobeast
Did you see him interview her, My god girl just tell the truth and owe it STOP BACKTRACKING. He even mentioned the Chip Lipo and again she lies, ""no i didn't lie about my chin lipo its up on my youtube channel."". Go watch the video, it is uploaded weeks after her chin surgery and she CLEARLY states in her own words She nearly kept it a secret .... no recovery show on either surgery. SHE IS A bleeping LIAR... sorry for my french... But Alex come on.

My favorite lie of hers She has a ''comment monitor" who was blocking and deleting people BUT alex replies to the comments.... She lost weight on her stomach only because of diet and exercise while uploading weight watchers food vlogs and then makes DENIAL statements. I'm obviously done with her....

And just like that she’s back with ads and hauls, like it never happened.

I see the apology video and clarification that she wasn’t using WW to cover up for the surgery has vanished too ... 🤔

And just like that she’s back with ads and hauls, like it never happened.

I see the apology video and clarification that she wasn’t using WW to cover up for the surgery has vanished too ... 🤔
Yep apparently if you delete a video it NEVER happened! This is youtube in a nut shell, just lie after lie after lie... don't give these people a red cent!

I love how she’s just dropping ‘when I had my tummy tuck’ into ALL her videos now like she always disclosed it.

It must be exhausting to be such a liar. No wonder she had a meltdown about it.

The first place and the other place that spun off from that are so crap these days. I enjoyed reading the recaps that have now gone as all the good posters have either been banned or left :(

I’ve been a subscriber of hers for a while. I quit watching because of other responsibilities and interests. I came back to her channel just when she explained this surgery and I honestly don’t get why anyone is mad about this. If the thought is “ she’s acting like WW helps you get a flat stomach “ ok, I get it. But the vitriol in this thread is overkill. Look, she’s a big girl. Body postitive or not, this is not easy for her. My mom had an apron ( what Alex had removed) and it made walking so difficult because she had to carry that extra skin. My mom didn’t get the surgery because her insurance wouldn’t cover it and we couldn’t pay for it. What happened to forgiveness? Did this girl steal your debit card? Did she have sex with your man? You can like and dislike who you want, but don’t be a jerk.

Reactions: 1
The first place and the other place that spun off from that are so crap these days. I enjoyed reading the recaps that have now gone as all the good posters have either been banned or left :(
She hardly making scorching content anymore, not really much to talk about!

So chin lip0 and tummy tuck but why didn't she consider WLS for more long term effects?

She's always been a fraud since her chip lip0 days!

I’m fairly sure she had a dodgy lapband fitted at one point in the past, and that put her off WLS.

• Wow
My heart breaks for how they treated coco. Rescues need so much time, patience and work. She’d asked how to deal with separation anxiety so clearly they were rushing leaving him alone. He suited a few Instagram posts but they weren’t willing to make long term lifestyle adjustments for him. Poor thing, no wonder he was pushed to bite. Shame on them.

Reactions: 2
She got that dog mid-breakdown about her surgery being outed. It was a distraction piece. She won’t be the last influencer to get a dog just for content.

I rehomed a pet last year and it made sense because we knew we wouldn’t be going on holidays or mini breaks for well over a year (thanks covid) and he’s so settled and happy.

You get a rescue and then keep bleeping off on holidays? Yeah, you don’t deserve a pet.

Going on about how hard they tried?! She first shared about him on the 24th May, after which they had their “wedding”, went away on holiday, went to New Hampshire, and various other trips/meals out. All that and then he was rehomed again in just three months. Rescues need consistency and stability, and he had neither. They need patience and love, especially when you have no history like he had. They need time and care to settle in. I’m just furious she bought him into their lives as a distraction after her drama and kicked him out when it got too much like hard work.

Attachments

Last story was all ‘it wasn’t in Coco’s profile that they were a biter, look I have the screenshot to prove it’.

Girl please, stop trying to justify that you’re too selfish to own a pet, the dog was fine, you abandoned it too much.