Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessrm

What about that stomach procedure she had done that completely changed her bellybutton and she refuses to talk about?? Did anyone see that Instagram video where she is getting out of the pool? The other video was posted less than a year ago.
20200615_195918.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Smgray

Hello to all my colleagues from GG, thanks for the invite ! I wonder, she has no health insurance, at age26 she would have to get off Mommy's. Health benefits from him to initiate IVF or some kind of fertility treatments may be the catalyst. Not one family member of his..hmmm not even the sis in law that had her makeup done, that little girl who would have loved to be a part. I just don't know. Sooo Alex, since I am sure you frequent here too, fill us in sis. Oh and also, FU.

Reactions: 8

saucinonu

hi from GG! so bummed that site is just noooot working anymore! anyway glad to see there’s a thread over here. i am floored they eloped. something is not quite right about it though. it doesn’t make any sense that they would elope when they have a wedding planned for october? even if she had to push it back (i think she said she would have to), why would you jump and get married MONTHS early? my bet is that there must be some financial reason, like if she can get on his benefits or he gets more military money or something if they’re married. idk

Reactions: 7

TurtleTime

Happy he’s secured his cash cow. Interesting, they are still having the wedding next year.. so what was the point of rushing to get married now?
June 13th was the anniversary of their first date and they heard of a lot of other couples getting married then postponing their wedding for next year. I mean, I'm glad they postponed so they can enjoy their wedding hopefully without covid but why not just be engaged this whole time and still get married on your first date anniversary in 2021?
Did you guys notice she has a new Instagram for her weight loss journey? Shocker she did the same thing as Sam Jo.
ahealthieralex

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovethedramaaa

I’m so glad you are all coming over to tattle, it’s so much quicker! I’ve not been able to get onto GG for weeks! :( no idea what’s been going on with Big Al.

I’m so confused why they decided to elope - aren’t they going to lose so much money from their October wedding bookings?!

Scg1

Here from GG too.

I am actually shocked they eloped. I wonder if he pushed it. He seems to be taking control of her financially and I am curious if rushing through the wedding is related. She has actually been pretty tame with wedding content this engagement which is not like her. She’s morphed into a different person since meeting him. She’s taken on all traits of him.

Reactions: 6

meltingpeach

First time posting here or anywhere on her, I followed her thread on GG and we all know that goes. I had to create an account and say something about her after this wedding. I 100% believe she could be pregnant and they eloped to try to save face. It would explain her once again many attempts to get healthy, it is a way to try to keep him if they were to have a kid, and the biggest thing is she hasn't denied or even approached the question on why rush their marriage (which many others do say if that is a factor or not when eloping). Sort of like how she hasn't addressed her stomach and ring, if she never says either way, she thinks she won't be called a liar. However, she is forgetting that you can lie by omission and this could be one of those instances.

Reactions: 6

Thetruthseeker

Here from GG. The site is really slow and this is way faster!

But this is a sign of desperation on Alex’s part, the timeline doesn’t add up. I have spoken to Alan before and he gave me a little insight on their relationship, after the engagement was over he said they were still seeing each other and he has some screenshot of their messages up to summer of 2019, she has been lying to him too. She is really a shit show

• Wow
Reactions: 5

infjunicorn

Also here from GG!!

I'm shocked they eloped lmao. Seriously wondering if they did this for a financial reason...maybe Alex is secretly house poor and in debt up to her eyeballs? She's posted a lot of the frivolous bs she's been buying lately, but it's probably even worse than what we see. People called her out for the "hauls" and overspending during quarantine, so she's more careful about it but I doubt she stopped doing it. Buying things and eating are the two things in this world that make her feel good. Plus she's constantly trying to buy affection from her less-than-enthused fiance, now husband.

It's possible wedding planning made her realize just how much her "dream wedding" would cost. We all know if she had a huge wedding everything would have to be extravagant for the cOnTeNt (and even "inexpensive" weddings by definition are NOT cheap). Even if their wedding were in October I know you have to pay deposits and some stuff upfront. Her sub count is stagnant and her views are dropping. Yar is apparently jobless while trying to get his own joke of a YT career to take off. I feel like something isn't right that they're keeping under wraps. Could also be that planning a wedding is time consuming hard work and she's lazy af in every way.

ela87

Chatty Member
I'm dying to see where this goes lol. I'm not from the US so I've no idea how military benefits work but bet it's something to do with that. Or could he be going away with the military to work if he has quit his day job? The rush sounds like something you would only do if a close family member was really ill and you wanted them to be able to attend before passing. Who da fuck gets their hair done the day after they get married lol

nafnafnaf

Anyone seen her new try on video?

She’s attached that camera to the ceiling to try and make herself look slimmer. You’re still obese and disgusting Alex 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
You people love to reach about nothing it is quite funny.. 1. She is still having her wedding ... Are you all forgetting there is a freaking pandemic going on??? or ? I have seen NOONE even mention that.. & Who the fuck cares that she photoshops shit everyone does it.. It has been going on in magazines for eons, Oh but I assume since its thin women or so called stars you idiots look up to its "ok" .. We all have eyesss we can see from her vods to her photos. SHEESH .. and you all complain that she turns around and sells shit on the side from stuff she gets for free ???!!??? AND??? Really that is what sets you all off lololol .. I am pretty sure her viewers know all this & can make their own damn decisions on what they spend their our own damn money on no matter if it was sent to her for free or not .. WHO GIVES A FUCK .. You people are something else, GET A GRIP!!
SOMEONE is in the wrong place! :ROFLMAO:
Heaps of people calling out Alex in her comment section for dishonestly, maybe you should ''defend her honor"" over there and grab her attention so she can personally thankyou. :m

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Shes been on this Weight loss Journey For ages - but all I See is her getting bigger and the neck disappearing? If the Journey is all about editing pics To look slim and lying what you eat, then shes Doing great!

Brooot

I'm also here from GG. This site sucls. Couldn't log in with my old name, can't register with a new one... Bleeh.

But hooolllyyyy crap! How unfortunate did she look on her wedding day, lol.

Reactions: 4
Watched the wedding video. Dare I saw Yar seemed happy? And it looks like they are still doing a real wedding next year, probably a good idea. I have to ask though, in the montage clips of them why oh why did she include him putting tanner on her hunchback??? o_O
Happy he’s secured his cash cow. Interesting, they are still having the wedding next year.. so what was the point of rushing to get married now?

Thetruthseeker

15AEB529-DBD0-4049-BED1-7E4167F6CECD.jpeg
1C98C43A-C85E-4D49-89EC-867B5C3D3A9D.jpeg

Holy shit 😳 She really has everyone fooled, her ex sent me a screenshot of one of their conversations from last year because I told him I did not believe him, this is after they broke up in 2018. She texted him asking if he remembered the day he proposed to her and saying he is the only one that understands her pain. What about him? She is such a bitch and selfish

Last edited:
  • Wow