Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was the redhead at first 😮
In hindsight, her rush to compete and the alarming physique she presented on stage serve as a cautionary tale to any up and coming figure competitors. The post show mental struggles, the disastrous relationship with food and the lack of direction of her personal brand and goals.
Slow and steady wins the race, folks.

Oh bless her. She has taken the vid of her singing down. I have a feeling she is suddenly going to be rethinking her intuitive eating approach. I guess that must only work when you have a real consistent handle on your lifestyle. I certainly couldn’t use it as I would convince myself that eating a packet of biscuits is ok because I was intuitively wanting them!!

I prefer her with the curves as it softens her face and she has good boobs…but I don’t think she is going to be happy. I just hope she doesn’t swing back to disordered eating again

Attachments

She looks a lot bigger in her videos than her photos. She's definitely filtering her photos

Reactions: 3
I'm bored of this pre period fluff she is going on about. 1000s of women suffer with hormones and get up each day to work and look after families.

Thankfully she stays in and annoys her bf meaning there is no chance of her ending up in our workplaces

She's out a client comparison pic up and I really can't see a difference. She's paid for 16 weeks and I really don't see it 🙈

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t work out what picture was the before 🫠
Agreed! I’d be fuming if this was a 4 week “progress” photo as literally no difference…but 16 weeks is an absolute joke. This industry needs to be strictly regulated to get rid of fraudsters like her!

Ok. I feel a witch for saying it, but I am going to anyway…the photo she has put up of the photoshoot is awful!!!!! What is she coaching?! I don’t get it. Is this the best of her crew that she goes on about so much? What the hell?
---
Also, no wonder they can’t pick her up. She looks ike a unit!!! And the fake drama about her car or whatever is just another way to distract people from the shitness of that photo shoot

Reactions: 1
Ok. I feel a witch for saying it, but I am going to anyway…the photo she has put up of the photoshoot is awful!!!!! What is she coaching?! I don’t get it. Is this the best of her crew that she goes on about so much? What the hell?
---
Also, no wonder they can’t pick her up. She looks ike a unit!!! And the fake drama about her car or whatever is just another way to distract people from the shitness of that photo shoot
I hate to say it. But none of them look like they receive fitness coaching - Leanne herself included.

The pic of them all holding her isn’t flattering to any of them, they alll look like tiny and odd

I don't understand the photo shoot
They are all overweight and dressed in baggy clothes holding a bagel 🙈

So I stalked all the girls at the shoot and they’ve all lost loads of weight! They’re just not what insta is used to seeing when we see ‘shoot prep’ and people look skeletal.
Their journeys look like size 20-22 and now they’re 14-16 so hats off to them for loosing weight!

So I stalked all the girls at the shoot and they’ve all lost loads of weight! They’re just not what insta is used to seeing when we see ‘shoot prep’ and people look skeletal.
Their journeys look like size 20-22 and now they’re 14-16 so hats off to them for loosing weight!
I just don't think the photos show anything they are really bad pics and angles