Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disordered eating, negative self body image, influenced on every she sees on social media (the dog for protection, starting running cbg etc etc) why oh why do people want to be trained by her?!?

Reactions: 3
I hate the term ‘commercial gym’ why she not in her usual beloved?
Honestly, she is such a dick.

Oh I’ve come to a commercial gym people are doing stuff that they shouldn’t blah blah. Ok then love why not tell them what they are doing wrong then?
Nah just going to moan about it online when you’re an ‘online coach’ who probably has never asked ‘your girls’ for form videos 🙄🙄🙄🙄
this was her after reposting a quote about making sure new people in the gym in January are looked after and not be made to feel unwelcome. She is so inauthentic
---
Oh your wedding, not yours & your fiancés silly me 😂
God you know it will be such a ‘black emo’ affair that she thinks is Uber original but actually isnt

Reactions: 5
She’s going down the same pipeline they ALL do.

Do a bikini comp for instagram clout without thinking about the risks -> rub in everyone’s faces how much better you are than them -> duck over your health hormones, relationship with food, gym and body image -> start coaching other women even though you’re fucked up -> start preaching about wellness, holistic health, and hormone health even though you’ve been toxic on instagram for years.

SO MANY of them do it. They’re all sheep, particularly ex-Georgie clients. There’s been like four or five of them now. G does a show, let’s all do a show. Follow the crowd and bleat away the same tit they all do. Running and wellness is trendy RN So they’ll all go down that rabbit hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So far this year she has had 2 coaches. What do we predict she ends the year on?

I don’t understand why she is bothering with online coaches. She keeps saying oh my hormones are all over the place, I don’t like the gym anymore blah blah blah.

why doesn’t she just think about what she eats? It’s not like she has any weight to loose so just stick to the daily allowance of calories for a woman?

Also why is she taking creatine when she isn’t going to the gym anymore?

Reactions: 1
She’s going down the same pipeline they ALL do.

Do a bikini comp for instagram clout without thinking about the risks -> rub in everyone’s faces how much better you are than them -> duck over your health hormones, relationship with food, gym and body image -> start coaching other women even though you’re fucked up -> start preaching about wellness, holistic health, and hormone health even though you’ve been toxic on instagram for years.

SO MANY of them do it. They’re all sheep, particularly ex-Georgie clients. There’s been like four or five of them now. G does a show, let’s all do a show. Follow the crowd and bleat away the same tit they all do. Running and wellness is trendy RN So they’ll all go down that rabbit hole.
oh my god!! This!!! So so true
---
Can we also discuss her self-diagnosis of ADHD just because everyone on tik tok has it.

• Haha
So far this year she has had 2 coaches. What do we predict she ends the year on?

I don’t understand why she is bothering with online coaches. She keeps saying oh my hormones are all over the place, I don’t like the gym anymore blah blah blah.

why doesn’t she just think about what she eats? It’s not like she has any weight to loose so just stick to the daily allowance of calories for a woman?

Also why is she taking creatine when she isn’t going to the gym anymore?
3 if we count rhino, Georgies app and this new one….

when she left rhino, if I ever want to be coached again I’ll go back to him, CBG and a new coach later and she’s not returned….

Oh god. She is “journaling” now!! That book is not getting filled. Not even Feb. Maybe not even the next fortnight.

but it was absolutely fine to post her body every day on prep and invite comments and compliments?! Just now she isn’t as thin (which is good) she doesn’t want comments?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

but it was absolutely fine to post her body every day on prep and invite comments and compliments?! Just now she isn’t as thin (which is good) she doesn’t want comments?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t believe some random man on the street said this to her

Reactions: 2
God! I was about to do a post to say “I bet you £1m she starts banging on about the new Wicked film, just because it’s based on witches, even though I also bet £1m she has never paid to see the musical in her life as it’s not ‘emo’ to go to musicals …. Plus no way she would pay the amount for a ticket’…and then this pops up on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wait for the “oh I have loved wicked since 1952 and am the first and most original person to ever see it” garbage that will come onto her stories
---
God! I was about to do a post to say “I bet you £1m she starts banging on about the new Wicked film, just because it’s based on witches, even though I also bet £1m she has never paid to see the musical in her life as it’s not ‘emo’ to go to musicals …. Plus no way she would pay the amount for a ticket’…and then this pops up on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wait for the “oh I have loved wicked since 1952 and am the first and most original person to ever see it” garbage that will come onto her stories

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she joined coach by Georgie then stopped mentioning it.
Now becs and Georgie are doing a business together.
Wonder if she joined hoping she could get in on it

So she has started with a new coach who is actually instilling a relationship with food that nourishes her and suddenly she is doing this for her own clients... what was she getting them to do before!!!

Our bodies need a varied whole diet not just clean eating.

So she has started with a new coach who is actually instilling a relationship with food that nourishes her and suddenly she is doing this for her own clients... what was she getting them to do before!!!

Our bodies need a varied whole diet not just clean eating.
I thought this!!! It’s also sad how her clients are just parroting her, while she parrots the new coach. None of them have a unique thought of their own.

also, where is the three peaks training?
Oh and Rita is back on IG and has been….shock… running and focusing on balance. Leanne just copying people around her again, even though she is so unique and emo