Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same, they both have struggled massively since end of prep. But so has Laura (the other part of team rhino) she is more a lifestyle coach (basically replaced Rebecca) and she was posting saying she doesn’t want to get fat a few weeks ago. I’m sorry a lifestyle coach saying that after competing and having hardly any body fat! How harmful is that to clients!?

Reactions: 3
She’ll get a shock trying to hike mountains with her vaping habit 🤣 Also, bets on her actually doing it????

Reactions: 1
She’ll get a shock trying to hike mountains with her vaping habit 🤣 Also, bets on her actually doing it????
I'm surprised she hasn't started running yet as its the new trendy thing!

I completed the three peaks, its took me 28 hours. I am fit, an ultra runner but my planning and prep wasnt as I had hoped. There is no way she will manage it

A lifestyle coach needing a lifestyle coach doesn't say much about her coaching skills 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get her, she was with rhino and competing and now is back with a different lifestyle coach….

Can you remember when she posted that she would 100% go back to Rhino when she needed another coach and that he was the coach for life. 🤣

• Haha
Who are these women paying her to coach them when she is so inconsistent with her owns goals etc

Honestly, she is such a dick.

Oh I’ve come to a commercial gym people are doing stuff that they shouldn’t blah blah. Ok then love why not tell them what they are doing wrong then?
Nah just going to moan about it online when you’re an ‘online coach’ who probably has never asked ‘your girls’ for form videos 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Honestly, she is such a dick.

Oh I’ve come to a commercial gym people are doing stuff that they shouldn’t blah blah. Ok then love why not tell them what they are doing wrong then?
Nah just going to moan about it online when you’re an ‘online coach’ who probably has never asked ‘your girls’ for form videos 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hate the term ‘commercial gym’ why she not in her usual beloved?