Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be about to get her period again? She says that every bleeping week!!
Think to be ‘relatable’ or to make people think she isn’t seriously underweight. Which IMO she is. Everything is a phase and everything she does do is so over the top. Like she is the ONLY emo body builder who likes spooky season. Seriously.

Reactions: 4
If she thinks that she is a “mindset” coach then it actually hilarious. I don’t know a more negative, deluded PT 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think she feels like she is ‘relatable’ but is sooooo far from it, it actually makes her deluded. When she a that size and calls herself chonky 💀 She shouldn’t be helping any girls on meal plans seeing as she is clearly suffering from body/food disorder and the way her coach put her down to a skeleton isn’t inspiring or body goals. I think her coach has put these ideals in her head; considering Bex was with him once and she left him then compared her body with him and to her new coach speaks volumes too. Wanky coach training a wanky coach.

Reactions: 6
I think she feels like she is ‘relatable’ but is sooooo far from it, it actually makes her deluded. When she a that size and calls herself chonky 💀 She shouldn’t be helping any girls on meal plans seeing as she is clearly suffering from body/food disorder and the way her coach put her down to a skeleton isn’t inspiring or body goals. I think her coach has put these ideals in her head; considering Bex was with him once and she left him then compared her body with him and to her new coach speaks volumes too. Wanky coach training a wanky coach.
I do think that he dieted Leanne down to a skeleton as a f u to bex. But I agree with you she really shouldn’t be an online coach when she’s feeling like this. Or at the very least keep these thoughts offline cause it could make her clients feel very low about themselves

Reactions: 1
I do think that he dieted Leanne down to a skeleton as a f u to bex. But I agree with you she really shouldn’t be an online coach when she’s feeling like this. Or at the very least keep these thoughts offline cause it could make her clients feel very low about themselves
His meal plans are basic and the worst copy and paste I’ve ever known too and her giving advise to girls bigger than her when she is so hard on herself to the point she calls herself a pig and fat just takes the piss. So glad Bex saw sense and left him and training people underneath him. It’s all so easy to be put on a meal plan then say you’re a coach. Her form is bad, her attitude is spoilt and wish she would put herself and her emo queen title in the bin.

Reactions: 5
Do we know what happened to her? I stopped following her during her prep as I just couldnt put up with the disordered thoughts by her anymore.

I think she said someone had been watching her & she’d noticed a few signs, then her house was broke into and both their cars nicked

Thing is she is so fickle, it worries me that this is another snap decision of hers without any real thought. I really hope not this time. That puppy needs a nice stable home. Not being returned as soon as the novelty wears off and she realises they can be hard work

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2502801
So is she leaving her coach? Is she never competing again then?
God I was just reading this. I have a few thoughts. 1) yet another bleeping u-turn from just a few days ago; 2) I reckon her business is struggling and that will be the next thing to go as she hasn’t delivered on any of ‘the big plans
she kept banging on about and I can’t see many of her clients promoting her these days; 3) Rhino has fucked her and Rits up royally!! Whatever he did to them on prep is not healthy. Never seen any other BB females crash and burn quite like these two have. Massive red flag for anyone thinking he is the coach they need!

Reactions: 1