Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard back from that trust, who said they don’t have anyone under that name that the HR could find however they’ve given me details of a neighbouring trust

Reactions: 5
If being in the gym really is that important to her mental health then she should really be facing the real problem she obviously has

Reactions: 2
Had to use naptime & not having a two year old glued to me somehow

It’s not the second trust either But I’ll keep investigating tomorrow
I think she lives in South Normanton, and her gym is Somercotes. Both are a Derby postcode. The closest hospital is Ripley - she doesn’t like driving so I doubt she would go too far, so could be a Derbyshire Trust? If you haven’t tried that already!

Oh god... anyone else worried she is going to start doing a You Tube channel or something with the new laptop she is making a big drama about

Christ alive! The world does not need another online coach who thinks they’re qualified to give exercise and nutrition advice just because they’ve put on 500g muscle

Reactions: 6
Christ alive! The world does not need another online coach who thinks they’re qualified to give exercise and nutrition advice just because they’ve put on 500g muscle
Ahahahahaahahahahah fantastically put.

Reactions: 3
FFS...she is banging about ‘grafting’ now. Exactly like Georgie And taking pointless pics of her laptop in the same way. She is a SHEEP!! Get your own fucking personality Leanne!!

@Fifah1907 did you get in touch with the trust eventually? Maybe they’ve given her the boot

ETA: ignore the above, we’d never hear the end of it if she’d got in trouble at work 🥱

Nah I forgot work has been mental busy short weeks are not for me when no one actually does my work in the days I’m off so I have to cram 5 days into 3 I’ll do it at the weekend

Reactions: 1
How many times do we need to see the Prosecco glass and hear about the new chapter in her life . I’m sure it’s been 5 times already this week

Reactions: 6
And now she is posting about no more lockdowns Literally was posting the complete opposite last week. Why is she so fucking stupid?????