Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a pure gym has been advised by the police to close their doors, as people are travelling from a tier 4 area to use this tier 3 gym which is putting people at risk.
Leanne does this not show you the seriousness of this? What you and other people are doing is completely wrong, maybe her work need to know what she’s up to, putting her fellow work colleagues and patients at risk.
Do we know what Trust she works for? She deffo should be reported for putting others at risk and bragging about it

Reactions: 1
Do we know what Trust she works for? She deffo should be reported for putting others at risk and bragging about it

I’ve got a couple of screenshots of her breaking the rules but I don’t know the trust 🤷‍♀️

I’ve just gone to the gym in a tier 3 (my sister is my bubble and I’m looking after her small human) & there’s signs all over the gym that if you’re home gym is a t4 gym they’ve blocked your pin 🤷‍♀️

I’ve just gone to the gym in a tier 3 (my sister is my bubble and I’m looking after her small human) & there’s signs all over the gym that if you’re home gym is a t4 gym they’ve blocked your pin 🤷‍♀️
Is that the gym Leanne goes to though? One guy from where I live (2 hours away from Rotherham) is staying with a friend so he can attend the same gym Leanne is at 🙄

Is that the gym Leanne goes to though? One guy from where I live (2 hours away from Rotherham) is staying with a friend so he can attend the same gym Leanne is at 🙄

Nah but I’ve seen a few things, albeit on insta so I don’t know how true 🤷‍♀️, about police turning up at gyms and asking where each person is from. They do seem to be cracking down on it so she does need to be careful. Still can’t believe someone who works for the NHS is as blatant about how following the rules as her.

Reactions: 3
Nah but I’ve seen a few things, albeit on insta so I don’t know how true 🤷‍♀️, about police turning up at gyms and asking where each person is from. They do seem to be cracking down on it so she does need to be careful. Still can’t believe someone who works for the NHS is as blatant about how following the rules as her.
Agree! To put it all over social media is embarrassing - I hope they’re all fined for breaking the rules. Also we need to know what trust Leanne works for.

Reactions: 4
Agree! To put it all over social media is embarrassing - I hope they’re all fined for breaking the rules. Also we need to know what trust Leanne works for.
I looked at her Facebook and her location is set as Nottingham so there’s a good chance it would be the Nottingham University Hospitals

I looked at her Facebook and her location is set as Nottingham so there’s a good chance it would be the Nottingham University Hospitals
I might investigate when it’s nap time. At first I thought it was petty to do it but the most she post about it the more I feel I need to.

I’ve emailed the Notts trust 🤷‍♀️ I’ll let yous know if/when I hear back 😊 I said if she doesn’t work for them if they tell me who to contact I’ll contact them ✌🏻

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see her smug face after Boris ‘s announcement and all gyms have to close.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s already paid for a membership at ultra flex hasn’t she? clown 🤡

hope they don’t freeze her membership 😂

• Haha
97FAA0D6-E051-45A5-8702-491D68447A93.png

As predicted...the post on social, even though she isn’t going to be on socials and moaning about the gyms being shut, even though she was banging on about why there needed to be a full lockdown. She is thick as tit and no self awareness of how much of a hypocrite she is. God help patients in her care. I wouldn’t trust her to clean my bed pan, let alone anything else

Reactions: 5
And this - “If this means I can go to a festival in the summer, drink a cocktail on the beach for my birthday, hug my family again this Christmas, then let’s crack the duck on”

Leanne hun... you weren’t bothered about the above last week when you were jumping tiers to grow your booty. How are you not embarrassed to post such bullshit?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hilariously embarrassing.
Tier hopping last week now getting upset because the Gov have shut it all BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BREAKING THE RULES😠😠😠😠😠
I need some fresh air 🤣

Reactions: 5
Hilariously embarrassing.
Tier hopping last week now getting upset because the Gov have shut it all BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BREAKING THE RULES😠😠😠😠😠
I need some fresh air 🤣
Honestly you couldn’t make it up could you! I’m embarrassed for her 😐

• Wow