Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just done a bit of snooping online and ultra flex is 37 minutes drive from her current gym... yikes

Reactions: 3
No fucks given then Leanne 🤔. Why publicly admit this? 🔔🔚
She’s deleted this already. I wonder how many people sent her a DM challenging her. She’s disgustingly arrogant online but you can tell she’s really a wimp in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just done a bit of snooping online and ultra flex is 37 minutes drive from her current gym... yikes
I’ve messaged them asking if they are asking for proof of address before allowing new customers in 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Leanne stating that tier systems do not work 🤷🏻‍♀️ No tit, especially imbeciles like you who are willing to travel to different tiers to try and grow a booty! The stupidity 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve messaged them asking if they are asking for proof of address before allowing new customers in 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Leanne stating that tier systems do not work 🤷🏻‍♀️ No tit, especially imbeciles like you who are willing to travel to different tiers to try and grow a booty! The stupidity 🤦🏻‍♀️.

i was gonna do this when i was in tier 4 but Clackmannanshire was in level 3 (i didn't, i came to my senses) but how stupid do you have to be to publicly admit it?!

ETA wouldnt have been able to do it anyway cos the gym there started checking postcodes. which was the point of the post that i forgot to put in 😂

She says it like she’s the only one that suffered with mental health issues when the gyms were closed, I’m sure there were millions of others that did too that haven’t broken the rules with the new tier system. It’s just one of those things isn’t it? You just have to find a way around not being able to go and just get on with it.

So selfish.

Everyone’s mental health is struggling. Why does she think she’s above the rules? She could lose her job if her work place find out.

Reactions: 5
I've seen footage of police waiting outside gyms in tier 3 ares to double check where people have travelled from. She needs to be careful.

• Haha
I've seen footage of police waiting outside gyms in tier 3 ares to double check where people have travelled from. She needs to be careful.
Omg same 😂 was this on form polices insta story by any chance ??

Fingers crossed the same will be happening outside ultra flex

Reactions: 1
She is so bleeping arrogant to put that on the internet, the fact she works in the NHS too and is showing a complete disregard shows what scum she is. Don’t post stuff either Leanne if you’re gonna remove it... own your idiocy....

Oooo keep us updated?

Reactions: 2
See with her posting on insta, surely someone is going to report her to her work? I don’t know which trust she works for, but someone will 🤷‍♀️ She *literally* worked on a covid ward ffs

She is so bleeping arrogant to put that on the internet, the fact she works in the NHS too and is showing a complete disregard shows what scum she is. Don’t post stuff either Leanne if you’re gonna remove it... own your idiocy....

Oooo keep us updated?
No reply yet, maybe I’ll call them tomorrow 🤫

I really want to ask in her Q&A why she thinks it’s acceptable to be tier hopping just to go to the gym 🙃🙃

She has deleted it now, but she’s complaining that the government should do a lockdown, as tiers don’t work. Tiers won’t work if you’re jumping from tier 4 to tier 3 just to work out hun 😚

These idiots are the reason it’s getting so bad. If you are reliant on a gym based workout over other forms of exercises, it’s not exercise that’s helping your mental health, you are using the gym to mask other issues you have.
Lockdown is hard on everyone - why should anyone be above the law?

So a pure gym has been advised by the police to close their doors, as people are travelling from a tier 4 area to use this tier 3 gym which is putting people at risk.
Leanne does this not show you the seriousness of this? What you and other people are doing is completely wrong, maybe her work need to know what she’s up to, putting her fellow work colleagues and patients at risk.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I agree. She is a complete idiot thinking she is above the rules and putting her colleagues and patients at risk because of her vanity and quest to become someone else!! Plus, for someone who says she isn’t going to be on social as her resolution, she sure has posted a LOT! She is one walking fake hypocrite

• Haha