Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard back from that trust, who said they don’t have anyone under that name that the HR could find however they’ve given me details of a neighbouring trust ✌🏻

Reactions: 5
If being in the gym really is that important to her mental health then she should really be facing the real problem she obviously has

Reactions: 2
Had to use naptime & not having a two year old glued to me somehow 😂

It’s not the second trust either 🤦‍♀️ But I’ll keep investigating tomorrow 👍🏻
I think she lives in South Normanton, and her gym is Somercotes. Both are a Derby postcode. The closest hospital is Ripley - she doesn’t like driving so I doubt she would go too far, so could be a Derbyshire Trust? If you haven’t tried that already!

Oh god... anyone else worried she is going to start doing a You Tube channel or something with the new laptop she is making a big drama about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Christ alive! The world does not need another online coach who thinks they’re qualified to give exercise and nutrition advice just because they’ve put on 500g muscle 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ alive! The world does not need another online coach who thinks they’re qualified to give exercise and nutrition advice just because they’ve put on 500g muscle 😭😭😭
Ahahahahaahahahahah fantastically put.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS...she is banging about ‘grafting’ now. Exactly like Georgie 🤦🏻‍♀️ And taking pointless pics of her laptop in the same way. She is a SHEEP!! Get your own bleeping personality Leanne!!

• Heart
@Fifah1907 did you get in touch with the trust eventually? Maybe they’ve given her the boot 😭

ETA: ignore the above, we’d never hear the end of it if she’d got in trouble at work 🥱

Nah I forgot 😂 work has been mental busy 🙄 short weeks are not for me when no one actually does my work in the days I’m off so I have to cram 5 days into 3 🤦‍♀️ I’ll do it at the weekend 😊

Reactions: 1
How many times do we need to see the Prosecco glass and hear about the new chapter in her life 🙄. I’m sure it’s been 5 times already this week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now she is posting about no more lockdowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally was posting the complete opposite last week. Why is she so bleeping stupid?????