Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She’s not even a nurse! Doesn’t stop her pretending like she is lmao.
Also can’t stand her following Queen Georgie and waking up at 5:30am to make her ‘more productive and more motivated’ Than everyone else … but still having two coffees and a two hour long nap, um?
Ah I thought she was a nurse too, do you know what she does?
Agree with the early morning starts 🤣

Reactions: 1
One of the things I actually do dislike about Leanne is the fact she’s so judgmental of other people - calling lower class people chavs, for example. She looks down her nose at anyone despite the whole ~ edgy goff girl ~ persona being relatively new lol
Someone asked her if she’d ever been to Creamfields on a Q&A before Leeds fest. The response was something like “lol do I look like I go to creamfields”. Way to be a judgemental dick to your followers babe 👌

Dd29

VIP Member
If a client of hers did the what she did to her coach... Leaving then going with another and another she would be moaning about it on Instagram 🤣

She's definitely not an inspiring person to follow constantly whinges constantly I work so does the rest of the world love just wrap up and get on with it. The front she has to charged so much for training when she shows no before or after and can't imagine how she can be encouraging to others
I think she's always been naturally slim so she doesn't have a big before/after and there's hardly a difference

• Haha

McMoany

I hate how she refers to her paying clients as ‘my team’. No mate, they are customers paying you a fee for a service.

Robbie09

VIP Member
So Georgie posts earlier on her stories over woman's clothing sizes and now Leanne has to do the same zzzz

She’s deleted those said stories now lol 😂

Last edited:

DietGossip

VIP Member
ooh wonder what’s happened there - probably all the digs she started posting about G to be fair but G is a ball bag
G unfollowed a lot of people on her "detox", so no drama- just unfollowing each other cause they've moved on.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Hmm 😒 suspect she's quite up and down with her training and she was whinging a lot before the deload like ffs you get tired plan better and just get on with it
I actually follow Luke and a fair few of his clients (I’m a nosy cunt okay 😂) and he does seem to get good results and they all seem happy. Then you had her 🤷‍♀️

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Happy to have found this and Georgie's thread! I follow a few of the CBG girls on IG and I've noticed most of them are constantly moaning about something! Always moaning about long work shifts or when their next days off are. Doesn't seem like a glowing endorsement of Queen's G's life coaching... I need to unfollow them before I depress myself 🤣
Welcome! Leanne is the absolute worst when it comes to moaning. Her stories will put me in a depressed mood 🤣 so much negativity about life that girl.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
The fact that she's such a novice fitness gal herself doesn't sit right with me. Imagine taking 3 months of piano lessons, then launching your own piano teaching business.
I’ve been lifting for two-ish years and I don’t even like going to the gym with my pals and running them through a beginners/body weight session 😂 I get that it’s her passion but….

fwiw I do want to do my PT things eventually but I don’t want to rush it

Redbeth75

So a pure gym has been advised by the police to close their doors, as people are travelling from a tier 4 area to use this tier 3 gym which is putting people at risk.
Leanne does this not show you the seriousness of this? What you and other people are doing is completely wrong, maybe her work need to know what she’s up to, putting her fellow work colleagues and patients at risk.
Do we know what Trust she works for? She deffo should be reported for putting others at risk and bragging about it