Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox8

She asked about it before and about people competing taking it. She so desperately wants to be bigger that it would not surprise me if she does take it

Reactions: 1

olive&salmon

I think she feels like she is ‘relatable’ but is sooooo far from it, it actually makes her deluded. When she a that size and calls herself chonky 💀 She shouldn’t be helping any girls on meal plans seeing as she is clearly suffering from body/food disorder and the way her coach put her down to a skeleton isn’t inspiring or body goals. I think her coach has put these ideals in her head; considering Bex was with him once and she left him then compared her body with him and to her new coach speaks volumes too. Wanky coach training a wanky coach.
I do think that he dieted Leanne down to a skeleton as a f u to bex. But I agree with you she really shouldn’t be an online coach when she’s feeling like this. Or at the very least keep these thoughts offline cause it could make her clients feel very low about themselves

Dd29

VIP Member
So she joined coach by Georgie then stopped mentioning it.
Now becs and Georgie are doing a business together.
Wonder if she joined hoping she could get in on it

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.
She can introduce Leanne to the world of steroids, OnlyFans and muscle worship for £££. This industry has such a dark and trashy side to it.
Kiera's fitness IG has 64k followers and her "Softcore" IG has 379k followers.

Her twitter bio -
𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴 • 𝙸𝙵𝙱𝙱 𝙿𝚁𝙾 & 𝙿𝚁𝙾 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 • 𝚃𝙾𝙿 0.1% 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂

I wouldn't be surprised if she's earning £50000 a month through Onlyfans and findom donations.

Chatterbox8

I find this girl incredibly annoying. For novice lifter shes extremely full of herself and she comes across as the type of person who thrives on external motivation and validation from other people. I'd bet if social media didn't exist she wouldn't be doing what shes doing. She made a post a week or 2 ago saying she was gonna have a break from insta and she barely lasted a day.
Her coach does my head in aswell. Increasing her calories by 40-50 every week when your losing bodyweight in a bulking phase is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. As a coach myself I can tell how much of a calorie deficit someone is in based on what direction the scale goes and by how much of a deficit. She doesn't seem to have a clue.
giving someone a step goal who already has a highly active job walking around for 12 hour shifts and is losing bodyweight in a 'building phase' doesn't make any sense.
Instead of increasing her calories she would be better off cutting steps out that way she'd have more time to chill the fuck out and she wont struggle as much eating as many calories. Which isnt even that high. Leanne_fitnessuk seems to think 2500 calories for a female lifter who's bulking and has a highly active job is high calories. It isn't. Yet she seems to brag about it alot lol.
Yeah true tbf i work a desk job and only workout 4 times a week and i can eat 2100 and maintain my weight. So having an active job, working out 5 times like her id need at least 3000 a day

Dd29

VIP Member
I’d be dumping her if she was my coach! 70kg is not ‘chonky’!!! Imagine if you were heavier and trying to lose weight and here’s your coach saying 11 stone is heavy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Definitely would feel self conscious sending progress pics if that's what she thinks! She's always making comments like it... definitely not what you want from a coach

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't pack in the NHS job to pursue this.

The fact that she's such a novice fitness gal herself doesn't sit right with me. Imagine taking 3 months of piano lessons, then launching your own piano teaching business.

Online coaching looks like a big, unregulated bubble, ready to burst. She'll have to be careful dishing out nutrition and training advice, especially when the consequences of ill informed advice could jeopardize a client's health.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 21-10-51 Lift With Leanne Coach on Instagram “So, what actually IS on...png

Redbeth75

View attachment 2502801
So is she leaving her coach? Is she never competing again then?
God I was just reading this. I have a few thoughts. 1) yet another fucking u-turn from just a few days ago; 2) I reckon her business is struggling and that will be the next thing to go as she hasn’t delivered on any of ‘the big plans
she kept banging on about and I can’t see many of her clients promoting her these days; 3) Rhino has fucked her and Rits up royally!! Whatever he did to them on prep is not healthy. Never seen any other BB females crash and burn quite like these two have. Massive red flag for anyone thinking he is the coach they need!

Looks like she isn’t doing the British finals or another show, she’s just posted that she’s stepping away from the stage for a long time. Definitely for the best, she did look overdieted compared to the others. I commend her hard work though, I’ve really warmed to her over the last few months.

PoppyKJ

Honestly find her so childish. I’m not Georgies biggest fan but definitely can’t be helping her business if she’s bitching on social media

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve just gone to the gym in a tier 3 (my sister is my bubble and I’m looking after her small human) & there’s signs all over the gym that if you’re home gym is a t4 gym they’ve blocked your pin 🤷‍♀️

olive&salmon

I wish she would stop referring to her using “fat burners” she was on Clen-yes it burns fat, but she knows full well that it isn’t a fat burner. Very irresponsible of her when coaching clients.
Especially when the majority of her clients are for fat loss

Newgirlcoco

She’s been coached by Georgie for a while now, a year I think? She’s one of her CBG ambassadors 😳. She copies everything and anything Georgie does and think she’s the dogs bollocks. I followed her at the start of lockdown in March and I swear she wasn’t as bad then, but the last couple months she’s really become another level of arrogant