Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Does she seriously think Leeds is going to go ahead?!
I hope it does, only because her moaning is just getting too much tbh! She’s so fucking negative about everything - how the hell is she going to become a coach?! I’m depressed just watching her stories

Reactions: 1

Redbeth75

She’ll get a shock trying to hike mountains with her vaping habit 🤣 Also, bets on her actually doing it????

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Gym owners hate this....
This is a little bit picky, but instead of using an attachment for the pulldown machine, she's grabbing hold of the little rubber "Shock absorber" ball.
Those rubber balls wear out so easily when used like this and frequently have to be replaced.
Avoid doing so if possible.

1.png

Miamia1

Anyone know how much Georgie charges per month? Wondering how much Leanne will have paid this past year.
It’s £139. It was £110 but she put it up, she also took away the option of just having the fitness package and then also took away the option of having a set meal plan (too much work for her). I bet Leanne gets it discounted though because she’s an ‘ambassador’ and likes to lick Georgie’s backside

Redbeth75

I don’t know what she’s deleted but she went on a rant because someone said she only started watching ST after season 3. Videoing herself saying she will make them look stupid if they try and make her look stupid.
She has an awful attitude.
I don’t know how she has so many clients because watching her stories would not make me think ‘she seems really helpful and supportive’
Damn I wish I’d seen that. Why get so worked up over a mainstream programme?! That’s weird

And she doesn’t have that many clients. She only does checkins a couple times a week, always has spaces opening up and hasn’t really increased her followers much since this thread began. She will have even less when she goes into prep properly as she won’t be able to cope

fluffy_unicorn🦄

So far this year she has had 2 coaches. What do we predict she ends the year on?

I don’t understand why she is bothering with online coaches. She keeps saying oh my hormones are all over the place, I don’t like the gym anymore blah blah blah.

why doesn’t she just think about what she eats? It’s not like she has any weight to loose so just stick to the daily allowance of calories for a woman?

Also why is she taking creatine when she isn’t going to the gym anymore?
3 if we count rhino, Georgies app and this new one….

when she left rhino, if I ever want to be coached again I’ll go back to him, CBG and a new coach later and she’s not returned….

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Do we know how much she charges?
Please don't say it's a three digit number :sick:
120/130 I think? I’m sure I remember thinking it’s the same as I pay for 1/2/1 with my coach 🤨 although I think my coach now charges 150 for 1/2/1 but he keeps us all on the original price

• Sick

Robbie09

VIP Member
Oh she just wants to be Georgie who along with others who use to coach her with the coffee in the morning stories

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope with how much this woman flits about changing her mind all the time! And if I hear the phrases ‘level up’ or ‘ready to smash my goals’ one more time from here 🤬🤬 she is so inconsistent and lurches from coach to coach to no coach to competing to photo shoot to a new coach….and has the balls to charge real life humans over £100 for her guidance….baffled
I can’t believe people actually want to be coached by her

I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Good god. She's a size 8. She is not "chonky". Bodybuilders push their bodyweight up far more in their improvement season than she is doing like most of them have three different sizes of clothes. She should look at how GLJFitness handled it (brilliantly). Christ
I love G!!