Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

McMoany

To be fair she has said her breathing has been harder post COVID. She’s still a knobhead though. Shes so back and forth all the time; loves the gym, hates the gym, doesn’t want to do a photo shoot so sacks off her coach….guess what she’s now doing a photo shoot 🤬

Reactions: 1

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
The price she charges is sometimes I would expect from an experienced coach, my coach changes and swaps up my food/workouts when she sees fit and analysis my progress pics. Leanne just wants to make a quick buck she's dangerous
Do we know how much she charges?
Please don't say it's a three digit number :sick:

So she has started with a new coach who is actually instilling a relationship with food that nourishes her and suddenly she is doing this for her own clients... what was she getting them to do before!!!

Our bodies need a varied whole diet not just clean eating.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I know it’s only been a couple of days, but since leaving Georgie, Leanne has been quite pleasant on her stories.. never thought I’d say that 🤣

Redbeth75

but it was absolutely fine to post her body every day on prep and invite comments and compliments?! Just now she isn’t as thin (which is good) she doesn’t want comments?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

chaitealatte

How many times do we need to see the Prosecco glass and hear about the new chapter in her life 🙄. I’m sure it’s been 5 times already this week
Another one. Deffo taking the piss out of us 🤣

If she ever posts another story moaning about how bad her skin is I’m just going to send her this

Attachments

NOSEY-246

Ironic how she posts a shady story the other day about someone copying her and yet until recently was a G clone 😬

VIP Member
That’s the only reason why she had to cut carbs is it? She can shove a barbell up her arse instead...stupid prick!!!!

Lucia

VIP Member
All decent trainers will add a good percentage of cardio to build stamina which ultimately helps with health