Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She’s increased them from £100 to £120, which considering she’s only just started out, and isn’t fully booked yet etc and is still a fairly new PT with very little experience, I think is an absolute joke
I pay 130 for 1-2-1 😳

Reactions: 1

filly9797

Didn’t she wear those awful pin stripe trousers and use baby spoons when she was on prep tho? Bodybuilding trends are only cool when she does it obviously xox
1FC7C0FA-FFDF-47D5-915B-69404658FCA1.png

Fifah1907

VIP Member
@Fifah1907 did you get in touch with the trust eventually? Maybe they’ve given her the boot 😭

ETA: ignore the above, we’d never hear the end of it if she’d got in trouble at work 🥱

Nah I forgot 😂 work has been mental busy 🙄 short weeks are not for me when no one actually does my work in the days I’m off so I have to cram 5 days into 3 🤦‍♀️ I’ll do it at the weekend 😊

Dd29

VIP Member
So I stalked all the girls at the shoot and they’ve all lost loads of weight! They’re just not what insta is used to seeing when we see ‘shoot prep’ and people look skeletal.
Their journeys look like size 20-22 and now they’re 14-16 so hats off to them for loosing weight!
I just don't think the photos show anything they are really bad pics and angles

Redbeth75

Ok. I feel a bitch for saying it, but I am going to anyway…the photo she has put up of the photoshoot is awful!!!!! What is she coaching?! I don’t get it. Is this the best of her crew that she goes on about so much? What the hell?
---
Also, no wonder they can’t pick her up. She looks ike a unit!!! And the fake drama about her car or whatever is just another way to distract people from the shitness of that photo shoot

namsks

How can she give advise on menstrual cycles? Girl isn’t qualified.
Wouldn’t trust her with ANYTHING

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks 2700 isn’t actually that many calories?! Maybe I just eat loads 😂

ChrisMay

She’ll get a shock trying to hike mountains with her vaping habit 🤣 Also, bets on her actually doing it????
I'm surprised she hasn't started running yet as its the new trendy thing!

I completed the three peaks, its took me 28 hours. I am fit, an ultra runner but my planning and prep wasnt as I had hoped. There is no way she will manage it

cocopops2000

So glad this thread is finally here 🙌 don't know if anybody else saw a q&a she did last week, one of the questions was 'tren or anavar?' and she replied 'I prefer tren'. I had no idea what that meant so googled it, looks like tren and anavar are steroids? Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish I'd screenshotted it (I'm new to this 😂) but she's since mentioned it again in another story where she threw dumbbells down and said it was 'tren rage' or something, and tagged another cbg girl in it, I couldn't tell if she was taking the piss or was genuinely admitting slyly that she uses steroids. But I suppose if her idol G is using them it doesn't surprise me that she would too.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’d be dumping her if she was my coach! 70kg is not ‘chonky’!!! Imagine if you were heavier and trying to lose weight and here’s your coach saying 11 stone is heavy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I weigh near enough that (well, I did before Christmas 😂😂) and in no way shape or form am I chonky 😳 I have moments when I know I’m not as lean as I used to be and it gets to me (photo shoot prep when I was a right crabbit wee bitch 🙄😂) but I’m not, and will never call myself, chonky