Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattlysquid

One of her old clients posted this morning about how they were prepping for a shoot last year, they didn’t specify it was with her but from following her i know it was, and was saying that with 5 weeks out from her shoot, she had her on 900 calories, and a fuck tonne of cardio, and it was so unmaintainable.. hence why she quit shoot prep!
Fucks me off when these “coaches” do this to girls, promote it wildly all over insta with a superiority complex, then pivot and bang on about being holistic and all wellness. Massive hypocrites the lot of them.

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Fancy paying for a year and still not being able to go it alone.... £££££ 🙄🙄🙄
I kinda get it though, I was coached for a year, had a few months off but I needed the accountability. But I have more input in my program I feel than she does

as in my calories are what I want rather than I’m getting told they’re going up, I don’t have macros like she does I just have a vague calorie target. And I get to say what I want in my program whereas I feel like G just told Leanne she was having full body this cycle. If that makes sense.

Regina George

VIP Member
I've seen footage of police waiting outside gyms in tier 3 ares to double check where people have travelled from. She needs to be careful.
Omg same 😂 was this on form polices insta story by any chance ??

Fingers crossed the same will be happening outside ultra flex

Dd29

VIP Member
I don't understand the photo shoot
They are all overweight and dressed in baggy clothes holding a bagel 🙈

She’s become so so arrogant, especially over the last few months. Mini G, which is definitely not a good thing!

Imagine going to her for coaching advice and legit being heavier than her. Like to me, I’m at least 3+ stone heavier and her ‘fat days’ and feeling chonky in her size 8’s or that they don’t fit! Like wtf. How does that come across?! How does someone like me (who is heavier than her) meant to see her as inspirational or even motivational?
👏👏

I appreciate what she’s trying to do… showing you that you CAN eat more and it’s ok. And I guess if you’re used to being such a worm a bit of extra fat isn't a great feeling. But at the same time… she’s complaining she’s “chonky” cos her size 8’s don’t fit? Girl needs to get a grip if she’s gonna be a decent coach. As much as G annoys me, she does have that bit kinda nailed.

ChrisMay

I’m honestly baffled at the fact that she is making meal plans when she is not qualified to do so… she got a meal plan from her coach for a few months and now she thinks she knows what she is doing… I’m not one to judge usually but I don’t think it’s very ethical…
I follow one of her clients who is running London Marathon. Shes on a meal plan and she’s still eating like a body builder and nothing like a runner should be. I’m not qualified to give meal plans but having completed three ultra marathons now I know what she should be eating!

Also the fact that the other day she answered a question saying that she has coached “hundreds of women”, I seriously doubt that
100’s because none stay long!

Redbeth75

She is back to whingeing again! This time the vaccine has messed up her period…I see the perfect excuse being laid for why her head isn’t in the game for the new coach. Shall we have a sweepstake on when she will sack this one off? I am going for 17th Jan

Regina George

VIP Member
I’m curious why her and Rita have stopped working with the sports massage guy, they both did announcements about it but didn’t say why. Any ideas?
Do you mean the muscle coach guy? If so I presume it’s because she wanted to compete and he doesn’t coach competitors

bale23

probably how the vaccine affected her periods…. Just a 30 minute video of that and her telling Boris to suck her dick.

that is all she talks about. She is not an interesting person in the slightest. So wingy.

Not being horrible but what is she going to vlog about apart from what’s already on her stories. Georgie filmed her prep and that so can understand why people would watch that

Fifah1907

VIP Member
So she charges £100 a month for coaching.
James Smith academy it's £120 for the 12 week challenge with access to a coach everyday 🤷
Mine’s 130 for 1/2/1 PT once a week 😐 although mines discounted, I think the full price is 150. I would ask but my partner is lying in a hungover pit in Bournemouth on a stag 😂🥴

• Haha