Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
God I can’t imagine how awful their new podcast is. They hadn’t prepared and they are both dicks. And the name is already taken multiple times…and this one even looks like them. Eurgh
She just keeps on copying Georgie. She’s not original at all

Reactions: 1

Dd29

VIP Member
Anyone been watching her stories this past weekend? Both their cars were stolen, they have been found. She’s been staying at her parents. And having a breakdown from the looks of it now. Struggling with bodybuilding ect
Are her and Lee still together? I missed a whole chunk of her stories

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Part of my feedback when I left was that she's moved to FM and there was no umph no excitement for the exercise page. She replied with an ar**y comment saying her page was personal and her training page was separate.... Ye ok but she didn't post on her training page... Anyway she replied and blocked me and then took me off the app a week before my money was up... She also stated that she would check before more money was taken out... I was in hospital and got a message to say I was in my overdraft I checked and my subscription had automatically renewed...
Wtf?!

Redbeth75

Anyone know why she is so quiet about the ‘merch’? Bets on it being a load of cheap shite that she is embarrassed about? Odd there has been no mention of it since the box arrived. Surely Xmas is the time to be flogging it to her hopeless customers?

ChrisMay

That’s what you want in a coach! I remember picking my old coach based off of peoples opinions, closeness and supportiveness. Because it can be such a lonely road if people IRL don’t get it, like it or understand it. But then that’s put your partner at a small disadvantage as he may well be an amazing coach but these 2 week online qualified coaches are taking over the field. My coach ended up putting her price by a lot and for me, I couldn’t afford it so looked around and ended up losing £300+ on trying different coaches who just bloody were awful. The meal plan included things I can’t (or won’t) eat, was IMO too basic and really low calories. Then people like Leanne copy and paste like Georgie and push down the real MVP coaches! So, my window shopping stopped and I’m not 4 stone heavier with no motivation and no coach 😂

Mate - you have literally described my life!

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks 2700 isn’t actually that many calories?! Maybe I just eat loads 😂
I could smash that before 2pm easy 😋

I assume she is bulking (I followed her for 24 hours and 24 hours only as she is annoying as fuck) as she is shaped like a streak of piss

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
If it's a new coach, then I'm guessing she might be going with @megalyciasylvester (Meg Sylvester) who is an IFFB Figure Pro and would be a good choice if Leanne plans to compete.

£200 per month.

• Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
Why is she waiting for Boris to make the announcement on Monday?
I can tell her now it will be months before she can go to a festival!!!
I'm bothered about when I can see my family and she's stressing about gyms and festivals
Has she got family issues? What’s her home life like? I’d sack off gym and festivals forever if it meant I could go to my parents house like I used to :(