Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this now as quite a few people (myself included) on the _georgiefit thread have requested it to be made one Leanne had reached 10k. Feel free to drop some facts below for anyone that hasn’t seen her insta before

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have discovered her today as a result of the Georgie thread.

Someone give me some background... fill me in!!

Reactions: 1
She’s been coached by Georgie for a while now, a year I think? She’s one of her CBG ambassadors 😳. She copies everything and anything Georgie does and think she’s the dogs bollocks. I followed her at the start of lockdown in March and I swear she wasn’t as bad then, but the last couple months she’s really become another level of arrogant

I really liked her in the beginning when she joined Georgie.
Now she seems to have taken on Georgie’s attitude as if it’s a good thing to constantly be burned out. Always feel like she’s got a ‘woe is me’ attitude too. Thinks very highly of herself

She’s become so so arrogant, especially over the last few months. Mini G, which is definitely not a good thing!

So glad this thread is finally here 🙌 don't know if anybody else saw a q&a she did last week, one of the questions was 'tren or anavar?' and she replied 'I prefer tren'. I had no idea what that meant so googled it, looks like tren and anavar are steroids? Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish I'd screenshotted it (I'm new to this 😂) but she's since mentioned it again in another story where she threw dumbbells down and said it was 'tren rage' or something, and tagged another cbg girl in it, I couldn't tell if she was taking the piss or was genuinely admitting slyly that she uses steroids. But I suppose if her idol G is using them it doesn't surprise me that she would too.

So glad this thread is finally here 🙌 don't know if anybody else saw a q&a she did last week, one of the questions was 'tren or anavar?' and she replied 'I prefer tren'. I had no idea what that meant so googled it, looks like tren and anavar are steroids? Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish I'd screenshotted it (I'm new to this 😂) but she's since mentioned it again in another story where she threw dumbbells down and said it was 'tren rage' or something, and tagged another cbg girl in it, I couldn't tell if she was taking the piss or was genuinely admitting slyly that she uses steroids. But I suppose if her idol G is using them it doesn't surprise me that she would too.
I joke about steroids with gym friends... but not on public social media. I hope she's not taking anything, or if she is I hope she seriously researched it and what it might do to her body before she started.

She asked about it before and about people competing taking it. She so desperately wants to be bigger that it would not surprise me if she does take it

She’s so negative recently too.. I swear she’s never bloody happy. She moaned when she couldn’t go to the gym now she moans she’s so tired she doesn’t have the energy for the gym etc... make up your mind

I find this girl incredibly annoying. For novice lifter shes extremely full of herself and she comes across as the type of person who thrives on external motivation and validation from other people. I'd bet if social media didn't exist she wouldn't be doing what shes doing. She made a post a week or 2 ago saying she was gonna have a break from insta and she barely lasted a day.
Her coach does my head in aswell. Increasing her calories by 40-50 every week when your losing bodyweight in a bulking phase is the stupidest tit I've ever seen. As a coach myself I can tell how much of a calorie deficit someone is in based on what direction the scale goes and by how much of a deficit. She doesn't seem to have a clue.
giving someone a step goal who already has a highly active job walking around for 12 hour shifts and is losing bodyweight in a 'building phase' doesn't make any sense.
Instead of increasing her calories she would be better off cutting steps out that way she'd have more time to chill the duck out and she wont struggle as much eating as many calories. Which isnt even that high. Leanne_fitnessuk seems to think 2500 calories for a female lifter who's bulking and has a highly active job is high calories. It isn't. Yet she seems to brag about it alot lol.

Reactions: 7
I find this girl incredibly annoying. For novice lifter shes extremely full of herself and she comes across as the type of person who thrives on external motivation and validation from other people. I'd bet if social media didn't exist she wouldn't be doing what shes doing. She made a post a week or 2 ago saying she was gonna have a break from insta and she barely lasted a day.
Her coach does my head in aswell. Increasing her calories by 40-50 every week when your losing bodyweight in a bulking phase is the stupidest tit I've ever seen. As a coach myself I can tell how much of a calorie deficit someone is in based on what direction the scale goes and by how much of a deficit. She doesn't seem to have a clue.
giving someone a step goal who already has a highly active job walking around for 12 hour shifts and is losing bodyweight in a 'building phase' doesn't make any sense.
Instead of increasing her calories she would be better off cutting steps out that way she'd have more time to chill the duck out and she wont struggle as much eating as many calories. Which isnt even that high. Leanne_fitnessuk seems to think 2500 calories for a female lifter who's bulking and has a highly active job is high calories. It isn't. Yet she seems to brag about it alot lol.
Yeah true tbf i work a desk job and only workout 4 times a week and i can eat 2100 and maintain my weight. So having an active job, working out 5 times like her id need at least 3000 a day

Leanne will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I’ve only just realised there’s a Leanne thread!!! I’ve been waiting for this day for ages 🥲

Leanne will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)
Just found the Leanne thread and I’m double posting already 😂

Ultra flex in Rotherham is staying open (tier 3) so no doubt she’ll be travelling there and dragging her bf too. I don’t actually know where Leanne is from or if Rotherham is close to her but obviously it’s a different tier so wrong.

Last edited: