Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.
She can introduce Leanne to the world of steroids, OnlyFans and muscle worship for £££. This industry has such a dark and trashy side to it.
Kiera's fitness IG has 64k followers and her "Softcore" IG has 379k followers.

Her twitter bio -
𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴 • 𝙸𝙵𝙱𝙱 𝙿𝚁𝙾 & 𝙿𝚁𝙾 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 • 𝚃𝙾𝙿 0.1% 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂

I wouldn't be surprised if she's earning £50000 a month through Onlyfans and findom donations.

Wonder if it’s cos she read here and read that we said she’d thrive with a different coach

I may or may not have asked in her question box recently if she reads her thread, just incase she wasn’t aware
This will be why then We all know she has absolutely no mind of her own.

Reactions: 2
I think I’ll have to unfollow her if she does compete. She moans constantly when she’s bulking what would she be like 2 weeks out from a comp!

I just don't think she's ready to compete imo. So many girls do a year or so training and then go into competing and they just... don't look that great when they're lean. I wonder what category and federation she's got planned?

Reactions: 3
I know it’s only been a couple of days, but since leaving Georgie, Leanne has been quite pleasant on her stories.. never thought I’d say that

I’m honestly interested in what she does next. Think it says a lot that she’s left to be honest

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the latest change to her diet by Georgie pushed her over the edge

I know it’s only been a couple of days, but since leaving Georgie, Leanne has been quite pleasant on her stories.. never thought I’d say that

Yeah I thought that too

I’m honestly interested in what she does next. Think it says a lot that she’s left to be honest

And the fact she keeps going on about how she still loves all the girls and G. Feels a bit ‘the lady with protest too much’

she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...

Reactions: 6
she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...
Deep down I think she knew G wasn’t capable of helping her with her goals, it was obvious that she was getting disheartened with her current programme.

To be honest, I can see little improvement in her pictures but massive improvement in her attitude as a whole, let’s hope it continues as her stories were depressing me

Reactions: 7