LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I usually access LBC via my phone. But there's no connection right now. I can't even access the website. Weird.

Not even that is accessible 🤷‍♂️ maybe it's just my area and it will return again. I think something like this happened a few months back. For some reason it seems to happen to Global player/LBC. I have no issues with Times Radio, TalkRadio or BBC radio.
No issues here. I'm currently listening to old Nick. 🙂

Reactions: 1
Lucky you 🤣
Maybe it is your 4G/WiFi connection that is the issue?

I usually listen to radio via Radioplayer app on my phone, however there are times when the connection drops (either my end, or their end) and I lose a few seconds of what I'm listening to. If I'm in the car I can lose the connection completely, especially in heavy traffic, or rural locations.

I usually listen to radio via Radioplayer app on my phone, however there are times when the connection drops (either my end, or their end) and I lose a few seconds of what I'm listening to. If I'm in the car I can lose the connection completely, especially in heavy traffic, or rural locations.
Dunno. Usually it's fine. It is only this morning it's not accessible. Anything to do with global player doesn't seem to be working. I use an app called 'Radio UK' and normally it works fine for LBC, but I tried the LBC Link on the app and the global player website, but bugger all. Will try later and see if it works.

Old Nick is getting some stick this morning, especially over his support of Dyson moving executives to Singapore.

I have an issue with them giving a platform to James O'Brien! 🤢 If you mean is there a problem with reception, no, all's well here. :)
Nick Ferrari 7-10am
Maajid Nawaz 10am-1pm
Andy Castle 1pm-4pm
Next week
Fully expecting a few cranial detachments to occur. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know if Steve is diabetic type 1 or 2? I often cringe listening to him speak about his diet. Surely he cannot be so ignorant to what he needs to be eating? He's spoken previously about not being able to feel his toes at times like it's normal. He even cut his toe by accident and it bled all over his rug without him being aware due to the lack of feeling in his toes 😳
He's type 2.

He's said about the lack of feeling in his feet for a long time now.

He's type 2.

He's said about the lack of feeling in his feet for a long time now.
Interesting. I initially thought he was type 1 as he never has been able to control his diet and the way he spoke about diabetes, I thought his was more serious.

He could reverse it if he was strict with the diet and exercised a lot more, but hasn't he spoken about sometimes eating up to 4 crumpets in one sitting?

Also, the ready meals can't help. Fish fingers is another issue haha. I remember someone texting in to the show last year and told him he eats like someone on benefits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting. I initially thought he was type 1 as he never has been able to control his diet and the way he spoke about diabetes, I thought his was more serious.

He could reverse it if he was strict with the diet and exercised a lot more, but hasn't he spoken about sometimes eating up to 4 crumpets in one sitting?

Also, the ready meals can't help. Fish fingers is another issue haha. I remember someone texting in to the show last year and told him he eats like someone on benefits 🤣
In fairness to Steve he freely admits he can't cook and my Dad, who is also Type 2 also has a shocking diet for exactly the same reason. That and the fact he is on his own so can't be bothered with the faff of cooking.

Steve has been diabetic for so long and on so much medication, I'm sure he's passed the stage of reversing it through diet.

Reactions: 3

WiFi issues can cause all sorts of problems as Raith Rovers found out tonight. Returning to some previous conversations on here it would raise a wry smile if Bangla is a fan.

In fairness to Steve he freely admits he can't cook and my Dad, who is also Type 2 also has a shocking diet for exactly the same reason. That and the fact he is on his own so can't be bothered with the faff of cooking.

Steve has been diabetic for so long and on so much medication, I'm sure he's passed the stage of reversing it through diet.
Whatever he's been suffering from must have given him some incentive to eat a bit more sensibly. He says he only needs to inject once instead of twice a day.

James has managed to spread this view around social media tonight

He should have ignored it. Now it's trending on Twitter! Suing or threatening to sue is the best way of making sure that everybody sees the 'insult', as opposed to just the handful for whom it was intended. Jobby's remarkably thin-skinned for somebody who's so good at dishing it out.
He tweeted in June last year: 'Nigel Farage is a particularly pungent skidmark on the underpants of Britain. Nobody can be genuinely surprised by his latest belches of base bigotry.'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.