LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant Afghanistan stories on all talk stations is depressing me - so got Steve on catch up for the drive slot instead!
Yeah it's getting a bit much. All because of a deity that does not exist. If there was no Allah (which there isn't) then we likely wouldn't have this craziness in the Middle East. Religion continues to be a scourge on the world.

Reactions: 6
The constant Afghanistan stories on all talk stations is depressing me - so got Steve on catch up for the drive slot instead!
I'll be honest and say I haven't been listening to LBC because of that. It's everywhere so I'm getting plenty of news. Steve has been my only LBC listening recently with a bit of Nick Abbot thrown in.

Nick must be a member of the RHS. He's always in a garden somewhere and loves Kew. He gets on my nerves the way he always pleads poverty. I think he's just one of those people who always claims they're skint.

Reactions: 1
I'll be honest and say I haven't been listening to LBC because of that. It's everywhere so I'm getting plenty of news. Steve has been my only LBC listening recently with a bit of Nick Abbot thrown in.

Nick must be a member of the RHS. He's always in a garden somewhere and loves Kew. He gets on my nerves the way he always pleads poverty. I think he's just one of those people who always claims they're skint.
I reckon he's doing ok for himself. I'm pretty sure I remember reading about him converting part of a church into a two floor flat. It happened back in the early 00s if I remember rightly. If he's got any kind of rental property in London now, he'll be doing well for himself. I don't doubt he's shrewd with his money.

Looks like Maajid is in for JOB next week.
That will trigger the DS crew.

What kind of mindset do you have to have that one of your first thoughts is to equate the two? I'm sure how the two things are remotely connected but that's James for you.
The problem that James has is that he is part of the media crew who assured us that the "adults in the room" were in charge of US foreign policy under Joe Biden. The reality is that they have created a shambles and a national embarrassment and even worse for James the only decent part of the policy (the decision to leave) was made by Trump.

So he resorts to name calling so he can avoid having to address this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

He should be introduced to Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx who claims the same thing but owns three properties and buys Stella McCartney coats for a grand.

I'm only listening to an hour of nick Ferrari and Tom a day so I do want to hear about Afghanistan.

Their average listener is something like 28 minutes a day isn't it? Gone are the days of having it on all day

He certainly isn't poor but I do wonder why he bought a flat and sold it so quickly to go back and rent?

If he'd have just held on to his first flat a few decades ago he'd have made a fortune if he now sold to rent with the insanity that is London property.

Edit I think he sold the old flat, not sure if he sold the recent one though. You'd think he wouldn't do BTL with what he says, but job used to with his old flat 🤣

Has JoB mentioned the Scarlett Johansson Vs Disney thing? I remember him calling her brave for taking the sodastream cash over the Oxfam charity work 🙄. She was probably in London at the time and was hoping she'd call in after overhearing in a cabbie.

I kinda miss mine, it was great for two of us to fit the breakfast and dinner stuff then put on every day. Then was so easy to unload. Filling then unloading a full size one between two of you can be a tad annoying. This is why I like Steve and the random tit he comes out with 😆
I used to have a dishwasher but as a singe person gave up using it because it takes too long to fill up. Thus the food etc on the dishes and cutlery you put in first does not clean properly. I take your point that I could get a small one though.

Why is it on my mind? I have just done my washing up.....

I reckon he's doing ok for himself. I'm pretty sure I remember reading about him converting part of a church into a two floor flat. It happened back in the early 00s if I remember rightly. If he's got any kind of rental property in London now, he'll be doing well for himself. I don't doubt he's shrewd with his money.
That particular property he mentioned not so long ago on one of his podcasts with Carol. He said he had to sell it because he was fired from his job. (probably one of the times he was sacked by Virgin).

I used to have a dishwasher but as a singe person gave up using it because it takes too long to fill up. Thus the food etc on the dishes and cutlery you put in first does not clean properly. I take your point that I could get a small one though.

Why is it on my mind? I have just done my washing up.....
Yeah a full size one for a single person doesn't work, then you have all that effort to unload.

Tabletops are the answer, if I was more alert in the morning I'd email Steve to see what he thinks. Maybe there's a space in his hallway he can put it!

Amazon product

Yeah a full size one for a single person doesn't work, then you have all that effort to unload.

Tabletops are the answer, if I was more alert in the morning I'd email Steve to see what he thinks. Maybe there's a space in his hallway he can put it!

Amazon product
You know he wouldn't buy just one don't you? :ROFLMAO:

He'd drive around with them in the boot of his car, then give them to his brother.

• Haha
You know he wouldn't buy just one don't you? :ROFLMAO:

He'd drive around with them in the boot of his car, then give them to his brother.
He can start handing them out to people, it'll be this month's prison phone for him 😆. Remember when he was obsessed with buying and giving those micro phones that were designed for smuggling into prisons 😳
41xjUvk5AbL._SL160_.jpg

How cute is this one in a van or something
514kguTJjfS._AC_SY350_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steve, Steve, Steve..
Fish pie
"I cough violently so nobody sits near me on the train"
Tote bag, Tea towel, Groovy Gang glass...this year it'll be better than ever
GERONIMOOO :cry:
Pinching from Charity Shops
Sartorial Steve fancies a Naval style Duffel coat in a camel colour..
20210819_061127.jpg

• Haha
David Lammy was about to burst a blood vessel just then :oops:
Hard to disagree with him though, about Raab & Johnson's abject performance in the Commons yesterday.

That will trigger the DS crew.
It doesn't take much to trigger the DS crew (Bangla, Straker, James2001, Ads, etc.)

They are a sad minded bunch of muppets who are pathetic enough to listen to LBC, watch GB News and the likes, just to find things they don't agree with - then spend all day on DS whinging about it.

That bunch have successfully ruined the GB News, LBC and Jeremy Vine threads on DS with their toxicity and driving out those with points of view that differ to theirs.

The GB News thread is in broadcasting section, so it isn't even supposed to be about discussing the day to day topics. However, that hasn't stopped that bunch from making it a no-go zone.

Don't any of these guys have a job to go to during the day, or even have such a thing called a life?

------

Just to add I actually prefer Talkradio over LBC. I find Nick Ferari too monotone, although I do agree with much of what he says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Steve is diabetic type 1 or 2? I often cringe listening to him speak about his diet. Surely he cannot be so ignorant to what he needs to be eating? He's spoken previously about not being able to feel his toes at times like it's normal. He even cut his toe by accident and it bled all over his rug without him being aware due to the lack of feeling in his toes 😳

It doesn't take much to trigger the DS crew (Bangla, Straker, James2001, Ads, etc.)

They are a sad minded bunch of muppets who are pathetic enough to listen to LBC, watch GB News and the likes, just to find things they don't agree with - then spend all day on DS whinging about it.

That bunch have successfully ruined the GB News, LBC and Jeremy Vine threads on DS with their toxicity and driving out those with points of view that differ to theirs.

The GB News thread is in broadcasting section, so it isn't even supposed to be about discussing the day to day topics. However, that hasn't stopped that bunch from making it a no-go zone.

Don't any of these guys have a job to go to during the day, or even have such a thing called a life?

------

Just to add I actually prefer Talkradio over LBC. I find Nick Ferari too monotone, although I do agree with much of what he says.
BanglaBully, georges2, i4u are listening to LBC, TalkRadio, GBNews 24/7 :love:
Deisegal often has GBNews "on in the background" or accidentally turns on the radio for Ferrari or Andy Castle :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure what the DS lot's issue with someone like Andrew Castle is, not like he's a Ferrari or Maajid.

I like both LBC & GB News and happily comment on both but those two threads are total no go zones, I wouldn't post on them if you paid me. The TalkRadio thread is OK though I accidentally attracted the attention of some of the worst ones when I commented on Mike Graham the other day and ended up hearing their usual bile which I don't want to be associated with.

Reactions: 3
Not sure what the DS lot's issue with someone like Andrew Castle is, not like he's a Ferrari or Maajid.

I like both LBC & GB News and happily comment on both but those two threads are total no go zones, I wouldn't post on them if you paid me. The TalkRadio thread is OK though I accidentally attracted the attention of some of the worst ones when I commented on Mike Graham the other day and ended up hearing their usual bile which I don't want to be associated with.
It gives them a purpose in their lives, they need to fill their days somehow.
Unfortunately for them they are unable to see that they are as hate-filled as the folk they claim are hate-filled.
It's internet spectator sport at it's finest 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.