LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petrie had the three hour early morning (4-7 am) show on BBC London. Did she move there directly from LBC? I liked her chats with Laurie Laird who was used by Vanessa Feltz the other day as a talking head. Petrie used to sit in for Vanessa a lot too, but not recently.

I think just keep it simple, it's too slow moving and varied.

Should probably be moved to the TV, film and media forum too

Glad we're getting to a third thread though 😁
Sorry, but I don't think this thread is too slow moving, it's consistently on page 1 of Off-Topic.
Could you draw me a map to the tv, film & media forum please? 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Was anyone else listening to Tom with the animals Vs humans lives? Seems to have brought out loads of funny callers. They can't all of been serious

And they kept saying to him how they'd rather random dogs and cats were saved over his own children's lives 😳, that's about as close to loosing it as I've ever heard him

Was anyone else listening to Tom with the animals Vs humans lives? Seems to have brought out loads of funny callers. They can't all of been serious

And they kept saying to him how they'd rather random dogs and cats were saved over his own children's lives 😳, that's about as close to loosing it as I've ever heard him
Yes, heard that.
He actually stifled a laugh...a few seconds of silence...a "sorry" & then continued with the caller.

Catherine Tate is charging Β£70 for an autograph & a photo
Dick van Dyke charges $900 for his autograph
Steve - "I was somewhere in-between at Β£100, you got a poster of me too, there was quite a queue at one signing event...like a conveyor belt"
:unsure:
"It's Dick VAN DYKE For God Sake!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
I gave up on LBC with James O'Brien constantly droning on about Brexit and Trump. So depressing.

Then I found Mike Graham on Talk Radio at 10am, never looked back! He makes me laugh....

Reactions: 4
Yes, heard that.
He actually stifled a laugh...a few seconds of silence...a "sorry" & then continued with the caller.

Catherine Tate is charging Β£70 for an autograph & a photo
Dick van Dyke charges $900 for his autograph
Steve - "I was somewhere in-between at Β£100, you got a poster of me too, there was quite a queue at one signing event...like a conveyor belt"
:unsure:
"It's Dick VAN DYKE For God Sake!"
Steve is thinking about buying a throwaway BBQ and some sausages to cook on it. You just know he's going to try and do it in his kitchen! Given his history of culinary disasters, he'll probably end up in the burns unit again! πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Steve is thinking about buying a throwaway BBQ and some sausages to cook on it. You just know he's going to try and do it in his kitchen! Given his history of culinary disasters, he'll probably end up in the burns unit again! πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
Or carbon monoxide poisoning :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was Steve on about that we don't have ice cream year round in this country and that we think it's seasonal. Frozen ice cream is on sale on year round πŸ₯΄

Yes, heard that.
It was pretty odd, so many callers were phoning in outraged and disgusted with what they heard but it took a while to see what side they were on - valuing Tom's kids lives or animal lives more 😢

Sorry, but I don't think this thread is too slow moving, it's consistently on page 1 of Off-Topic.
Could you draw me a map to the tv, film & media forum please? 😁
Ah it's all relative, Katie price is going through a thread a day!

Disconnect from your dial up so the phone line is free and I'll fax over a map to tv film and media 😁

• Haha
I gave up on LBC with James O'Brien constantly droning on about Brexit and Trump. So depressing.

Then I found Mike Graham on Talk Radio at 10am, never looked back! He makes me laugh....
If that was the case, then how come some people on a forum i shall not mention, seemingly criticise everything and all about LBC?

Surely those are two things they would agree with??

---------
I've also noticed whilst watching old programmes like The Sweeney, Minder and The Professionals, that the old 70's/80's LBC jingles can be heard from time to time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.