LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned into O'Brien today at 11 and heard him blathering on about a fictional radio station were every presenter was racist apart rom the mid morning host called John O'Neil .... I literally had no idea what he was trying to prove so went back to Ken Bruce. I'd only turned off from Ken because I was sulking after doing so badly on Pop Master.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I turned into O'Brien today at 11 and heard him blathering on about a fictional radio station were every presenter was racist apart rom the mid morning host called John O'Neil .... I literally had no idea what he was trying to prove so went back to Ken Bruce. I'd only turned off from Ken because I was sulking after doing so badly on Pop Master.
James is a racist ... he hates white people called James O'Brien. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Colin from Windsor on the line to Ferrari :rolleyes:
"You are best pals with Boris aren't you Nick"
😂
Colin never misses a minute of Nick Ferrari's show. He even gets up extra early each weekday just in case there is an emergency and Nick's show starts at 6:30 am. He will be talking of this moment for weeks down the pub.

One day he will summon up the courage to ask his sporting hero Andrew Castle for a signed tennis ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Colin never misses a minute of Nick Ferrari's show. He even gets up extra early each weekday just in case there is an emergency and Nick's show starts at 6:30 am. He will be talking of this moment for weeks down the pub.

One day he will summon up the courage to ask his sporting hero Andrew Castle for a signed tennis ball.
If he did go to the pub he'd be the bore talking over everyone in the bar thinking they're his mates and they listen to what he says.

Not sure where he'd find time in his 16 hour boreathons to ever actually leave his house though

Jeez ... what a take and an amazing piece of whataboutery. James really needs to steer clear of these topics. He never fares well.

It's nothing to do with it being legal. It's about grooming and and ab imbalance of power. Maybe James should look at the angle that Schofield used being gay and the gay community to hide it.

Jeez ... what a take and an amazing piece of whataboutery. James really needs to steer clear of these topics. He never fares well.
Looks like clickbait. Why on earth is he getting involved in this shite, must be missing his gossip-column days. What an odd little man he is. Now that Twitter has been taken over by Musk it's slowly descending into right-wing conspiracy theory land ... he'd be wise to get off it, but sadly I think he's addicted. How old is he again? :rolleyes:

It's nothing to do with it being legal. It's about grooming and and ab imbalance of power. Maybe James should look at the angle that Schofield used being gay and the gay community to hide it.
It looks as though that tweet replaced an even worse effort.

Rich Grahams on Twitter: "@mrjamesob Why did you delete your earlier tweet? Added "apparently" now, as you were called out for siding with a self-confessed liar." / Twitter

I didn't listen to Nick Abbot last night but he's had a very odd take on the Schofield story the last couple of days. I can only assume he really doesn't know the full story or he's being obtuse.

Also, those saying this is all to distract us from the real stories can get in the bin. This is a massive story. Not everything is a cover up by the Tory government. This is a cover up by ITV 😉

Reactions: 7
Seeing as James likes to be contrary a lot of the time, he'll probably come out and defend Phil .... Oh wait ... :unsure:

I didn't listen to Nick Abbot last night but he's had a very odd take on the Schofield story the last couple of days. I can only assume he really doesn't know the full story or he's being obtuse.

Also, those saying this is all to distract us from the real stories can get in the bin. This is a massive story. Not everything is a cover up by the Tory government. This is a cover up by ITV 😉
Problem is, Nick is far better on that podcast of his. He can open up with his true opinions more than he can on LBC where they try to put a leash on presenters opinions. We all know what happened to Steve when he refused to tow the global line.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I didn't listen to Nick last night but caught bits of his Friday & Saturday show where he was constantly moaning this (Schofield) was a non-story and bemused about why it was being spoken about so much. I thought he was a tad ironic as a couple of weeks ago he spent virtually his whole weekend wanting to discuss castigate Suella Braverman re her speeding fine story which could also be described as a non-story.

Sinister Suella and Bad Boris must both be delighted that media attention has been deflected away from them and on to the odious Schofield.

I don't believe that Nick Abbot is unaware of the true extent of the PS story.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off-topic, I just saw on BBC2 they are having a phone-in: "Food Prices, are you coping?". I mean, it's a loaded question, people who are coping just fine just aren't going to call in are they. Are they? Maybe they will. I dunno ... just seems a bit weird. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.