LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were gasps on QT last night when asked if he would pledge allegiance to King Jug Ears & Lammy said definitely he will.
This is down to Lammy contacting Charles years ago & asking for help with kids in his constituency, Charles set up one of his Trust projects, helping kids turn their lives around.
It does seem anyone who has any interaction with Charles comes away with a positive experience. He came across very well on the Repair Shop episode he did. I do think he's quite genuine with his causes.

James was quite good today I thought. Different angle in 'did you shock yourself with how you voted'.

Reactions: 3
Just put the TV on and guess who's on! David Lammy! He's being interviewed by Kirsty Young about how Charles involved Tottenham's young people with the Prince's Trust. He really is a superfan of the King.

Reactions: 1
Just put the TV on and guess who's on! David Lammy! He's being interviewed by Kirsty Young about how Charles involved Tottenham's young people with the Prince's Trust. He really is a superfan of the King.
I do hope Colin from Windsor can make it through the day without spontaneously combusting
#GSTK

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trust Steve to worry about the toilet facilities!
Slightly off topic. I imagine Penny Maudant, dressed a la Star Trek and holding a bloody great sword, has tickled quite a few blokes fancy!
Tickled my bloody fancy I can tell you. Holding that sword between her heaving bosoms was quite a sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trust Steve to worry about the toilet facilities!
Slightly off topic. I imagine Penny Maudant, dressed a la Star Trek and holding a bloody great sword, has tickled quite a few blokes fancy!
LOTS of love for Penny on social media. Breakout star of the show.

Liz and Rishi must be fuming.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.