Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She's obnoxious even on the scale of obnoxious lefties

Detests the government.
Obsessed by brexit
Fascistic tendencies in wanting any opposition silenced

She gave birth to her second child last year. Mum and baby healthy, the most beautiful and uplifting day in a women's life. 1 hour after she gave birth, she tweeted 'by the way I still hate Tories'. A strangely disturbed sociapath. Probably lined up for 10am to 1pm when the time comes.
She sounds like another one who 'doth protest too much' ... probably just likes being in broadcast meeja and ragging on the Tories is a good way to get there. I confess I haven't heard of her or heard her though ...

Reactions: 3

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
James' whole show so far is him talking about himself and defending himself. It's so fucking self-absorbed. Geezus, what does he do in therapy? Whatever it is it isn't enough. Christ. He needs to get off Twitter and out of his gated-community. Click off. Boring as fuck.
He's tying himself in knots, trying to be so right-on, James gauges which way the wind is blowing usually via twatter every day, this keeps his cheerleaders onside, it's ball achingly tragic.
He's like Indecisive Dave from The Fast Show, the guy in the pub who agrees with everything his peers say until they change their mind and Dave changes his too.

• Haha

Redvers36

VIP Member
It was mad the moderation over there and it was all so petty. I find it incredible someone could be so bothered to report another poster for commenting on a their spelling mistake. Still astounds me to this day. How do they function in the real world is beyond me. Tattle is very tolerant in my experience.

Talking of being pathetic, if anyone wants a giggle have a look at James O'Brien's friend Jolyon Maugham's Twitter. He's very upset his book got a stinking review in The Times. He going on about Tufton Street cabals and everything. Currently arguing with JK Rowling on trans issues.

In other news .. Poor old Nick Abbot struggling with a cold last night. Sounded off his face on meds. Also still sounding like Sir Roger Moore. He also had a very chatty producer. He hasn't had one of those for a while.
It would seem that James O'Brien's favourite lawyer just cannot stop himself.

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
I bet he did!! Woe betide anyone who dares to criticise the sweet and innocent Duchess of Sussex though...Isolated at home now with her adorable royal babes and shunned by her husband's cruel family members who have always rejected her and made her life unbearable.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Diane Abbot has had the Whip removed and has been suspended by Labour
View attachment 2121147View attachment 2121148
Diane needs a proper history lesson that goes beyond her narrow view. It is very dangerous when you only see racism as America and African slaves. People like her do no good for their cause. Same with Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu.

I see it's all gone quiet on the Man United/Man City footballs emblems now it's been pointed out that the ships indicate trade on the Manchester Ship Canal and nothing to do with the slave trade. Both clubs were formed after slave trade was abolished in Great Britain.

Maybe they should have been listening to James this week when he was discussing racism between Black Africans and Asian. It is not a black and white issue.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Nadine Dorries shoehorned into an hour about the shenanigans in Scotland
:rolleyes:
---
James claims to nothing about Scottish politics
:rolleyes:
Guaranteed a few Nicola cultists will be on the phone
---
Right on cue.....
---
Irene from Kirkintilloch can't get her heid around why Nicola stepped down 😁

I heard some of James yesterday and right at the end of the show, about 1250 he had some journalist on from 'The Scotsman' (I think) and James started off with 'this could all be a load of nothing' ... then the journalist went on to say that the SNP had bought a massive camper van to use as a battle bus. The camper van was not kitted out as a battle bus or used by the SNP. It could found at Sturgeon's mothering laws drive. :ROFLMAO:

Yes James. All a load of nothing.

• Heart

i10gal

Did anyone else hear the call to Nick Abbot, about 00:50 this morning (last night)? A woman was talking about restaurants closing down. She said that people couldn't afford to go there anymore. Nick said restaurateurs say that they can't get the staff. After she continued with her point, he told her to "shut up", cut her off, and said "go away".

Personally, I think he could have told her more politely that (in his opinion) that she was completely wrong, and then cut her off. I really didn't think shouting "shut up" was very nice.
Yes I heard that very call and thought exactly the same as you. Typical NA though, anyone who doesn't think along the same lines as him re Brexit he can be quite nasty.

When I heard the preview of his serious show for Sunday on that very subject as in why businesses are closing because of Brexit and should we be rejoining, I listened to about 10 minutes and switched off. I don't know who his first guest caller was but as soon as they mentioned the vaccine roll out programme he went off on one. He will not accept that the pandemic and Ukraine war have affected so much in this Country but in Nick's head it is all because of Brexit.

As an aside, I was in a beautiful Perthshire (Scotland) town this weekend and there were plenty of European workers in the shops, bars and restaurants.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Channel 5 - 6.30pm - Jobbie on Celebrity Eggheads.
Obviously told his agent to get him gigs on TV. To what end? Ego or something else? Worrying times ... he's the epitome of 'face for radio'. Maybe he's trying to position himself in the minds of people as part of the intelligensia. As we all know though, having decent general knowledge isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence, it's more a sign of an ability to memorize facts and anyone can do that. Now ... where was I again? ;)

Last edited:

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
There were gasps on QT last night when asked if he would pledge allegiance to King Jug Ears & Lammy said definitely he will.
This is down to Lammy contacting Charles years ago & asking for help with kids in his constituency, Charles set up one of his Trust projects, helping kids turn their lives around.
It does seem anyone who has any interaction with Charles comes away with a positive experience. He came across very well on the Repair Shop episode he did. I do think he's quite genuine with his causes.

James was quite good today I thought. Different angle in 'did you shock yourself with how you voted'.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I caught an hour of James today for the first time in a while and I thought it was a very interesting topic. He was discussing Suella Braverman being racist. Some very interesting callers with some great perspectives. Culture, history, Hindu v Muslim. It's obviously far more nuanced than 'gammons who voted for Brexit.'

I actually like Baroness Warsi. She was part of a Conservative party I understood and recognised.

Yel

Chatty Member
She was like a privileged just stop oil person. You don't win one on someone by shouting your pre-written lines.

I've got no time for Mogg, but challenging him like that just makes her look like a different cheek of the same ass.

Look at how Musk made a fool of the BBC reporter the other day, that's how you do it. She's not very smart or articulate.

• Heart

i10gal

LBC Nick Abbot, Suella (plus a bit of Brexit), Ian Payne Suella, Nick F, Suella, Kevin O'S Talk Radio Suella, Ian Collins Talk Radio, Suella, Vanessa Talk Radio Suella. Switched off every single one of them. Seriously, if that is the most important thing they can all speak about 24/7 then no wonder this Country is in the mess it is right now.

• Heart

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I really enjoy listening to Ali Miraj. Not only does he talk sense but he attracts callers who also talk sense. He listens, he engages and doesn't force his opinion on them or us.