LBC Chit Chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a freedom pass? Lol. I'm guessing it's age related.
I thought it had previously been answered, but can't see it now! Anyway, it is a pass issued by the Local Council to Londoners aged 66 or over. It allows free travel on the underground (and the rail network within the London area - tube zones), and buses.

For those aged between 60 and 66 there is the 60+ London Oyster photocard. I don't know the difference, as it also seems to offer free travel on London's transport.

Reactions: 2
Sausage, mash, onion & beans
Prehistoric sea snails used to zip along at 30mph
Xmas freebies - heart shaped hand warmers & tree decorations - thank you to Dave & Linda 😁
Iceland instant mash cannot be beaten
A grisly insight from Steve into the details of human crucifixion back in Roman times
It's A Wonderful Life
Mother's ginger jar

I didn’t hear any of that but I highly recommend the Idahoan dried mash. Just add boiled water and butter. It’s also had rave reviews on the food and drink thread here.

Might stick JOB on these morning.

Quote looking forward to what fresh hell today will bring.

I thought it had previously been answered, but can't see it now! Anyway, it is a pass issued by the Local Council to Londoners aged 66 or over. It allows free travel on the underground (and the rail network within the London area - tube zones), and buses.

For those aged between 60 and 66 there is the 60+ London Oyster photocard. I don't know the difference, as it also seems to offer free travel on London's transport.
Yeah it was previously explained, but thanks for your explanation. Steve must use public transport a fair bit then. He is often speaking about taking the train or bus somewhere. I'm surprised he hasn't been exposed to Covid yet. He mentioned on the show yesterday that a bunch of kids got on the bus and someone wanted to sit next to him who wasn't wearing a mask, so he got annoyed by it haha.

They probably did have a party but no snake in the grass media luvvy has snitched on them yet.
I wish this ‘snitcher’ would give us the FULL facts and details about this party at No.10…
Boris was at Chequers. I wonder if they finished off the evening there.

Sheila is becoming very over-excited about the topic, today 😳

Reactions: 1
I don't want the police investigating this. It's pointless and a waste of police time. Even if they say yes, there was a party what happens? A fine which would probably come out of tax payer money. The court of popular opinion has their grip all over this and will do far more damage than any police investigation.

I don't normal comment on the quality of the questions on Mystery Hour but 'Why do they call Cowboys 'Cowboys' when they ride horses?' did make me raise an eyebrow. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it was previously explained, but thanks for your explanation. Steve must use public transport a fair bit then. He is often speaking about taking the train or bus somewhere. I'm surprised he hasn't been exposed to Covid yet. He mentioned on the show yesterday that a bunch of kids got on the bus and someone wanted to sit next to him who wasn't wearing a mask, so he got annoyed by it haha.
He’s fully vaccinated, think he got his booster a few days ago. Although he seems to have taken a view to roam the streets of London during Stage 4 restrictions in search of a washing up bowl.
It’s crazy to drive a private car in London, the areas where Steve travels are covered well by public transport.

I was just watching the TV news and there was a blast from LBC's past as Lucy Beresford was on to discuss the party at number 10.

He’s fully vaccinated, think he got his booster a few days ago. Although he seems to have taken a view to roam the streets of London during Stage 4 restrictions in search of a washing up bowl.
It’s crazy to drive a private car in London, the areas where Steve travels are covered well by public transport.
He doesn't drive into London very often. He used to drive in for his Sunday show but as he doesn't do that anymore I doubt he does it at all. He's a big user of public transport. He's always moaning about people on the bus ('Thank you driver') and people putting their feet on train seats. If he comes in for a Joe Allens or Little Italy get together he's too busy quaffing cocktails to drive.

Heard a new one from him today. Cheese on sprouts. Does he just grab whatever is in the cupboard or fridge and put it all together?

• Haha
I grate cheese onto roasted or pan fried sprouts. It’s delicious. 101 Cookbooks has a good recipe for the pan fried ones. I like to use Comte cheese. If not available try Gruyere or a strong cheddar.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.