LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimbo's flipflopped on Just Stop Oil now, his pal Dale Vince wasn't happy yesterday so neither is Jimbo now.
🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jimbo's flipflopped on Just Stop Oil now, his pal Dale Vince wasn't happy yesterday so neither is Jimbo now.
🤥
Did he preceed this reverse ferret by giving it his usual: "We all change our minds speech". Yes, we do ... but most of it don't do it because we're tit scared of being 'cancelled' or losing listeners.

Reactions: 1
Did he preceed this reverse ferret by giving it his usual: "We all change our minds speech". Yes, we do ... but most of it don't do it because we're tit scared of being 'cancelled' or losing listeners.
"The tendrils of Stonehenge reaching into all our souls"
Disrupting folk & services going about their business - Ok
Painting inanimate objects - Bad

• Angry
I stumbled across this story from 9 years ago but that wasn't what disturbed me the most, it was the photo. For a bloke who doesn't really do much and has no money worries per se, the aging process is quite remarkable. The Brexit Effect or an old audition photo for German electronic band Kraftwerk?

View attachment 3004969
View attachment 3004970
This was the period of O'Brien when he was routed by the chavs of daytime ITV. Once the series finished it disappeared without trace and was never renewed.

There was a similar "new suit" period when Jimbo was holiday cover on BBC Newsnight. Unfortunately even such minor success so inflated his ego that he thought the BBC would change its impartiality rules just for him. If you go to the back of Jimbo's wardrobe you will find a barely used suit with a boot print on the trouser seat that tells the rest of the story.

This town ain't big enough for the both of us so I won't disagree! :D
---
🤥
My heart bleeds for Forest Green Rovers..Powered by Egotricity in the form of Dale Vince but badly needing a shot in the arm from the National Grid.

Last edited:
I was listening to James today talking about people who are child free ... did he actually put anyone on who said they just didn't want kids because they enjoyed the freedom, lack of responsibility and just wanted to enjoy their money and career ? I assume it was only people who decided they didn't want to bring children into this awful world or couldn't afford it because they were so poor because of the cost of living?

Honestly, listening to him, he is seriously stuck as 1950's man that everyone should be married and having babies.

• Wow
"The tendrils of Stonehenge reaching into all our souls"
Disrupting folk & services going about their business - Ok
Painting inanimate objects - Bad
New age cobblers. Perhaps he'd like to comment on their next stunt - breaching airport security and spraying an aircraft. Suppose they'd been carrying hand grenades instead of paint cans.

Caller, John in Liverpool on again 😬 1966 it's always 1966 Nick, hear me out !!
Theeere's no fight Nick Golden boy Bellingham!

• Haha
New age cobblers. Perhaps he'd like to comment on their next stunt - breaching airport security and spraying an aircraft. Suppose they'd been carrying hand grenades instead of paint cans.
What if they had delayed the O'Brien family holiday to <insert witty destination>. 😬

• Haha
What if they had delayed the O'Brien family holiday to <insert witty destination>. 😬
James's response to his holibobs being affected.

1. Don't they realise he went to Ampleforth and is number one in the Press Gazette rankings?
2. Also as a member of the Urban Metropolitan Elite it is vitally important that he gets his rest and relaxation. So that once refreshed he can explain to the plebs that they must not fly due to climate change.

• Haha
Lord help us, it's a Paul Mason lecture. Reminds me of Peter Sellers character from I'm Alright Jack (where my avatar is taken from incidently).

Good to hear Smiley Henry Riley again this morning. Such a pleasant change from Deadly Dug. He'll be busy selling secrets to his Russian masters in order to top up his Coutts account.