Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The problem for Jimbo is that Farage has bested him again.

This creates an itch that no amount of name calling (Farridge) can scratch.
Has there ever been a broadcaster more self-obsessed? I lasted 5 minutes. How can someone talk about themselves so often for so long? It's incredible. It's unlistenable. I wonder if James has ever stalked anyone? He gives off that vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Anyway his grift is coming to an end, as is that of Purkiss, Vorderman and all the other obsessed cranks and weirdos
Say what you like about the Tories but they've given these people a very lucrative career for the last few years. I genuinely don't know ( and don't care) what they will do when Sir Keir is in No 10. The likes of Purkiss, Femi, Steve Bray etc etc will all have to find a new schtick. I think that's the difference between a broadcaster like Vanessa Feltz and Vorders. Feltz has a much broader range. Vorders is a one trick pony. James will have to go back to talking about breast feeding.

I suppose they'll all just find another bandwagon to jump on ala Greta who seems to have moved on from climate change to Gaza. :rolleyes:

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
You just need to look at Ferrari's face this morning when the topic was brought up, he doesn't read twitter and doesn't give a toss. The manchild and his buddies on the dark side spend hours every morning posting into the void
They've given up on Nick as their number one hate figure. Shelagh now has that honour. Heaven knows why. I 'm not a regular listener but she strikes me as well balanced and sensible.

Theodore

VIP Member
I really dont think this is about Tunbridge Wells. As he says in the interview he might be able to ride it through, it‘s the “other stuff“. Given the type of things he has said in his podcasts, there’s highly likely to be ”stuff”, possibly much worse “stuff” knocking about that hasn’t been said but that someone, somewhere knows about. Iain Dale has realised that if he were to get selected some serious shit could like start crawling out of the woodwork. And he is scared.

neroli

VIP Member
I hope Henry Riley gets the early weekend slots. Surely they can't use Purkiss?

Comrade Oli will not be missed. Was really pleased to hear he will be taking a "sabbatical" to recharge his bile supplies.

• Haha

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
I voted Brexit and I'd vote again. Not for one second did I think that 8 years later it would be consuming and eating away at the brain and soul of those who voted Remain. It's absolutely glorious.

• Haha

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I wonder what this silly woman will talk about once she's achieved her aim. She'll have to find another band-wagon to climb aboard.

View attachment 3025362
Back to selling SunLife over 60 plans on afternoon tv adverts
😬
It's the past year or so that she has styled herself as a social media political activist, she voted Tory for years & was a pal of Michelle Mone lol
Attention seeking of the highest order.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Ian doing 4-7am tomorrow and Sunday. He says there's a lot of illness at LBC at the moment.
Confession ... they wanted some decorating done at LBC and my company got the call, I might have accidently slipped in some arsenic-laced wallpaper. 😬

• Haha

Pretty Hate Machine

Lbc seem to have removed him from their presenters list. I do feel a bit sorry for him. He tends to be quite sensitive so think this will have been a huge knock for him and hope he's ok.
I agree that he'll end up on another station. Although I will say on his podcasts he's always been quite critical of other stations compared to lbc so he might have to eat some humble pie there!. Maybe something else to come back and bite him in the ass. :LOL:
I wonder if he will continue to do his million and one podcasts or have to take them elsewhere. Interesting times ahead for him I think. He doesn't need the money, but I can't see him being happy retiring.

Pretty Hate Machine

What did he say when he opened his show? Anything? Surely he referenced it after the big exit speech last week. Such a pompous moo, I do hope he’s going to eat some humble pie after this and get a grip on that ego of his.
Also, Iain, from now on think about what you’re saying in your podcast. Nobody wants or needs to know about your murky sexual history just like we don’t need to know about Jacqui Smiths tits or the coy references to her boyfriend. We don’t need “smut” or “sloppy seconds” in a political podcast. And stop going on about being an MP. It’s not gonna happen. You’re fucked.
Couldn't agree more with this! The annoying thing is For the many used to be a pretty good and informative podcast. The banter was actually nice as well. I think it was over covid it really ended up going downhill and then when Iain had his fall and then eye issues it really became the Iains life update podcast. The obsession with what they think is "smut" just comes across across as pathetic. I think there are a small group of fans who really egg this on and so egos have certainly grown. Same goes for Jacqui who I understand is having a new lease of life and feels more attractive than she used to, but I do not care about her sex life one bit. Or her Yoga come to that.
I'd also quite like them both to stop saying that they aren't very well off. It's honestly quite insulting.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Poor, poor Colin in Windsor - Scotland 4 goals and 1 man down against Germany. It's too painful even for an England supporter to watch. 😭

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I was giggling yesterday at Ian Payne ranting about dogs being brought into work. From what he was saying I assume it was Emily Maitlis he was moaning about. For the record I 100% agree with Ian.