Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
It might already be Colin's bedtime as after the excitement of the football he needs to be up early enough tomorrow so he can be washed, breakfasted and dressed in time for 7am. As he hate to miss even a single second of the Nick Ferrari breakfast show.
Not sure he washes or dresses tbh mate

neroli

VIP Member
It's an addiction. The Great FOMO Snare...

James will definitely need to reach out to his speed dial therapist before he self implodes with frustration and jealousy.

neroli

VIP Member
He can't be used to failing at anything. Bet he can't wait for 5th July and an end to all this pre-prepared nonsense speak.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Hopefully it did and he was able to instruct his man Mellors re mowing to give the effect of an EU flag on the O'Brien acreage.

Farage and Oswald Mosley will the hot topic next week..interspersed with regular updates from Just Stop Oil's HQ at the O'Brien Annexe.
James is very discombobulated these days, I think it recently dawned on him that Farage has essentially put his kids through private school, kept his Rajar figures above the red line, inspired him to write a series of best-selling books, and paid-off the mortgage for O'Beano Acres. About the only thing Nigel hasn't does for James is shaft his wife ... but there is still time. 😬

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Tric awards today, Matt Chorley left his Times radio show early as he was nominated for 'News Presenter of The Year'. The grey goose will be being chugged and all kinds of profanities uttered somewhere behind a gated enclave in Brentford
Nigel Farage beat Susanna Reid (who James thinks is very good) for 'Best News Presenter' and GB News also won something else (with Eamon Holmes?). Waaagh .... CBeeebies cleaning-up! I'm no fan of GB News, but it is fucking hilarious to me that they beat out the more mainstream channels. No doubt James will poo-poo these awards now or more likely not even mention it. Hilarious.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I remember Theo going to the Conservative Summer Ball a few years ago ... I wonder if he's on Jobby's Xmas card list? 😬
Probably when he worked at the Downing Street press office. I don't think you have to support the current government to work for them.

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
Not heard Natasha Clark for a few days, they've hired someone new (not her current role) who's been doing the political slots. Hope she's OK, she's been trolled by the #bekind lot for once working for the Sun.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I could see him on Times Radio but he'll be persona non grata now on LBC and will disappear along with Silenced Sangita.
I think he's friends with Julia Hartley-Brewer. Well, probably just 'meeja' friends ... it might not run very deep.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Theo Usherwood who was political editor with LBC for a while has been appearing on Talk Radio quite a lot these last couple of weeks.
I remember Theo going to the Conservative Summer Ball a few years ago ... I wonder if he's on Jobby's Xmas card list? 😬

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
If James has a petrol mower he will need to hide it from his Just Stop Oil mates.
Cutting grass is also technically deforestation. Dale Vince will NOT be sending James a Christmas card this year as his litany of crimes against mother nature pile up. :cautious:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Why has NF started doing that fake butting in thing? Is it to try to suggest that he’s pushing the interviewee harder than he really is? I agree it’s incredibly irritating.
It is because not only can you not hear the interviewee you can't hear what Ferrari is chuntering on about either. I guess Nick is such a 'big beast' at LBC no one can tell him what to do. Imagine trying to manage all the ego's in that place, must be a nightmare.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Sheila might have recognised his name and asked him about his past.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good caller, come on ... that's Nick 101. 😬

ps. Ugh ... I got triggered when someone above mentioned The Hay Festival. That's where Putin needs to aim his rockets. :cautious:

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
He must really regret wanting to be PM but I suppose it looks good on your CV. I don't know how he manages to fast what with the relentless pace of his lifestyle..Maybe hypoglycaemia affects his judgement?
I believe he doesn't eat on Mondays but eats normally the rest of the week.