LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jobby will carry on boring on about Brexit. The Remainers will become the Rejoiners because Starmer was very pro-EU and could no doubt be bullied into it by his pro-remain back benchers, especially if he has only a slender majority.
Don't forget boasting about drug-taking at Ampleforth. That with Brexit and breast-feeding ( more misogyny) will be Jimbo's output post-election.

Racism, climate change, Just Stop Oil ,wokery, plugging his books, chatting to his cronies...

RAJAR figures will be damning.

Reactions: 2
Decided to listen to Jobbie to hear his gleeful self congratulatory drivel at yesterday’s news. However, I’ve come to the conclusion that, somewhat disappointingly, he’s just BORING. I’m actually quite sad about this because I used to listen to him to realise how good my life really is. But that petty little pleasure is no more as his predictable, sixth form level insights(!) into politics are just dull.
He just hasn't done anything, I think that's part of his problem and partly why I just cannot relate to him. A summer job once in a restaurant, two weeks work experience on a building-site ... I think that's about all his 'real-world' experience before his Dad got him a job on a newspaper writing about computer games and then writing a gossip column. It's pretty tragic really. His brand of rage radio must surely be nearing the end of its life now.

Reactions: 1
He just hasn't done anything, I think that's part of his problem and partly why I just cannot relate to him. A summer job once in a restaurant, two weeks work experience on a building-site ... I think that's about all his 'real-world' experience before his Dad got him a job on a newspaper writing about computer games and then writing a gossip column. It's pretty tragic really. His brand of rage radio must surely be nearing the end of its life now.
He once had a Saturday job in Burton Menswear.
8f7ec62f5c5b7a400d9d516669b81f46.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
...he got the job on the Daily Express gossip column when he gave them a story about selling John Major a white suit.
Yeah, I wouldn't open with that one if I'm honest. Or maybe that's what his fans want when they go to one of his shows ... 'the greatest hits'. 😬

• Haha
To be fair it was a bit more upmarket than Burtons - Simpson's of Piccadilly I think. And he got the job on the Daily Express gossip column when he gave them a story about selling John Major a white suit.
That'll be how he got the Gieves & Hawke double-breasted blazer with gold buttons then?
( Enabling his first ever pint of beer in a pub in York)
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Actually a good line from the dark side

'According to LBC schedule, Miraj 🤦‍ in tonight 10pm for Clive, who was in for Nick, who was in for Ben'

First they came for Sangita...now Nick Abbot.
I cannot cope.

#FindNickAbbot
#BoycottLBC
Are you joking or being serious? Irrespective, the way Global carry-on hiring-and-firing people is pretty disgusting really. Especially with long-term presenters like Steve Allen. Now, I'm sure the presenters themselves are big enough and ugly enough to understand how the 'biz works, but the way in which Global never say anything is a MASSIVE 'duck YOU' to all the listeners. I know you may say: "What's taken you so long", but I'm starting to think that Global Media is a really tit company that treats its customers (listeners) with utter comtempt.

Ian doing 4-7am tomorrow and Sunday. He says there's a lot of illness at LBC at the moment.

• Wow
Ian doing 4-7am tomorrow and Sunday. He says there's a lot of illness at LBC at the moment.
Confession ... they wanted some decorating done at LBC and my company got the call, I might have accidently slipped in some arsenic-laced wallpaper. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Odious Oli must be suffering from excess bile?

Broadcasting regulations require that political coverage be balanced in the run up to a General Election. That they've had to drop 6 hours of odious Oli for Payne tells us where the station was before. Add in the fact they're having to give Dale more shows and shoe horning in Miraj everywhere shows how biased LBC was before