LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many Parky stories as I worked with him in Hammersmith, and was present when he did his famous after dinner speech, he started by saying who he’d interviewed but became mega famous when that bloody emu wrestled him to the floor, he hated it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember the song Down came the Rain, well brace yourselves cos it’s on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At the station heading into town for lunch with friends, platform heaving with passengers and loads of suitcases, going on holiday ??

Is anybody going to the Women’s World Cup? No Prime Minister no member of the Royal Family, what’s going on !!!

I forgot to mention on Friday for lunch at Joes with some very close friends we bumped into Sue Pollard and Peter Straker, boy did we put some booze away, a real fun afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ladies you fought to the end, well done for all you did, congratulations to Spain and I say that through gritted teeth

• Haha
This made me laugh ... for everyone unhappy with the 'block' function being removed Musky Pants suggests: "Then Delete your Account". :LOL:
muskypants.jpg

• Haha
Don't remember any VIP/royal being at the women's netball world cup final?

James Cleverley got his usual freebie jaunt to represent us. I'm sure Mad Nad would have loved to go too if she hadn't been AWOL.

When presenters are discussing a topic and as they mostly all do when they're speaking to a caller, ask them questions relating to the topic, do you think they are genuinely interested in the caller's answer orrrrrr is the producer telling the presenter what to ask through their ear piece and for what purpose?

Latest pics of Dave B appear to show he now has no hair, meanwhile over in the Harry camp he appears to have more, very curious

• Haha
Chris evans is fighting his own battle with his health and he is super fit, I wish him all the love in the world, if anyone can beat it he can

Was it recent or an old concert, do we know?
Steve only watches old repeats. It was probably on Sky Arts, which he likes.
---
Don't remember any VIP/royal being at the women's netball world cup final?

James Cleverley got his usual freebie jaunt to represent us. I'm sure Mad Nad would have loved to go too if she hadn't been AWOL.
I'm surprised Mayor Khan didn't elbow his way in. He does love a freebie and a photo opportunity. Perhaps the team wasn't 'representative' enough for him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
James is sooooo above the usual tabloid exploitation of a tragedy such as the Lucy Letby case, on his show it's 'talk therapy'. Does he actually believe his own bullshit or what? It's unreal.

James is sooooo above the usual tabloid exploitation of a tragedy such as the Lucy Letby case, on his show it's 'talk therapy'. Does he actually believe his own bullshit or what? It's unreal.
At least he isn't inserting the B word in every discussion. Either somebody's had a word or his therapy's kicking in at last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.