Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
Nick's got the PM popping in tomorrow ...

Are we all Ready for Rishi? I hope James is...and that he has a topical question lined up himself to ask the PM? Like...would you like to pre-order a copy of my forthcoming book, Mr Sunak? Grovel grovel simper simper..

• Haha
Reactions: 3

neroli

VIP Member
Oh blimey...Doesn't bode well for 10am and The Return of Our Hero from Foreign Climes...I hope his carbon footprint is squeaky clean...

Have listened to a bit of Ali Miraj at the weekend but other than that no LBC at all. The faux outrage really annoys me too..along with the bile and vitriol aimed towards anyone who dares to challenge self-entitled behaviours from "The Oppressed".

Thank god the football is starting soon ...Hopefully no strikes there due to low pay....but give them time.
---
W
At least he always looks smart and won't disgrace us on the international stage, unlike some.

View attachment 2345043
What a rum old lot...

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
He's always got Trump which should keep him going for the foreseeable...and also the migrants/asylum seekers/"invaders" along with Cruella Braverman who provides plenty of material for him to relish?

Poor scorned Mad Nad will get a novel or two out of this treachery..The Rishi voodoo doll will be taking a pounding..

Redvers36

VIP Member
Ferrari or Anne McElvoy just farted there, mid-conversation there was an audible paaarrrp.
Perhaps it was James in the next studio. Those beetroot brownies again.

I bet he was in extra early today in the hope of some reflected glamour from Nick Ferrari interviewing the PM.

• Sick
  • Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I see you have been checking up on me :p

I deliberately left out the C so that I would have somewhere to swim down here in Bognor ! ;)

BTW What happened to Sunday here ? Did somebody forget to post ? :unsure:

Sunday has to be the worst day for LBC listening. I don't go near it. Not even the Nick Abbot Sunday night show. I hate it.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Was that Chris in Crouch End, calling in to the abortion discussion? I haven't heard her for ages. Given the topic, she sounded quite r rational.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
James has developed an irritating habit of mocking any potential argument against his position before he even starts.

Today was the environment. He says in a stupid voice: "You could ring up another station and say 'well China isn't doing anything about it'", as if that somehow makes the point invalid. Seems like a good point to me, ie: what other countries are doing regarding the environment?

It's just fucking annoying.

Click off.
Of course it's a valid argument. Stupid twat.

It's a global issue and if other countries are doing bugger all about it then it's relevant.

neroli

VIP Member
I have to admit that I will be actively avoiding all the women's football hype this morning (sorry...not belittling their achievements but just not interested) so it's good to know that Lammy is still on holiday and that Iain's show will be a football-free zone.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've had enough of not having Steve Allen. Why can't he go to another radio station, any radio station would do, any at all, and I'll follow him anywhere, anytime. The man's a genius at what he does and LBC should be busily brokering a deal with him to get him back on air before it's too late.
Any form of humour has been banned at LBC, it's doom-loop radio only. The goal is to make everyone as miserable as sin so they sit and eat chocolate all day untill their teeth fall out and have to get new gnashers from Darwood and Tanner.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She's a Jobby fan. Her review of How To Be Right: " I know of few broadcasters as consistently. forensically brilliant as James O'Brien. Here he shows us, with empathy, edge and exquisite comedy, how it happens. " 🤢
That's called 'log rolling' in publishing. You scratch my back, i'll scratch yours. I'd be amazed if she's read it. If you look at The Times 'summer reading list' for example, pretty much every book is published by a company owned by News UK, who own The Times. All of these ego maniacs hate each other apart from when they are schmoozing and air-kissing each other at self-indulgent soirees. :rolleyes: Jobby and Maitliss should be thankful Farage exists, because if he didn't they'd have less faux outrage to excrete.

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I was listening to a podcast of Steve Allen today which had me laughing out loud.
He was talking about gyms and all the people walking towards the gym and he was walking alongside them, then they'd go to the gym while he would veer off to Gregs 🤣
The other that had me laughing was some cruise he'd been on and when they were due to leave, they couldn't because someone had lost the keys to start the ship. You know how he waffles on ..and the delay while they tried to locate the keys 🤣...he really is a one off is Steve.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
nasty no personality and rude. I didn’t know they were actually allowed to tell listeners how they vote, I mean we can guess but she full own was trying to sell the Labour Party. Please LBC do better.
I don't think she actually has any political views, the only view she has is whatever view is fashionable right now with her peer group. So fucking tiresome.

• Heart

Redvers36

VIP Member
Gove is on with Nick Ferrari shortly, now is your big chance to phone in & ask him if there's any truth in that rumour 😁
Good to see that Nick Ferrari still gets the big interviews. With Steve Allen no longer at LBC it needs even more drive from Nick.

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
Irony ate itself this morning when pure as the driven snow B..gl.ro.. piously told the world he would not respond to trolling. The trolling consisting only of one other poster asking him why he insults people he disagrees with. In no co-incidence whatsoever his alter ego had already been on twitter for a couple of hours harassing, usually, females with nasty comments aimed their way.

• Heart

neroli

VIP Member
Maitlis survives thank.s to her Prince Andrew debacle of an interview..She can dine out on that for years.