Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys the videos are on Zak’s insta finally I think the truth has come out the real truth I’m guessing now

Reactions: 14
Omg them messages 😳 Lawrence was clearly infatuated with Zak. Poor kid he even said he felt uncomfortable. This seems to stem from Lawrence being “rejected” by Zak, he clearly wanted to be more than friends. Also those messages about Lawrence from his mum saying she wants nothing to do with him and it’s all a front them being close. And his grandad taking him out the will. Wow

Reactions: 11
Wow, those messages are wild omg... the texts from Lawrences mum are the most damning part imo, but I do feel sorry for lawrence in a way 🥺 he is clearly a very troubled and messed up person, however there is just no excuse for what he’s done to zak and his family, it’s disgusting, he needs to get off the app now.
ETA just seen lawrence has turned all comments off on tiktok, clearly trying to do damage control, but there is clearly no coming back from this so not sure why he’s even bothered

Reactions: 10
Just read all the screenshots on insta. Wow blimmin wow

Reactions: 5
Ugh I aint got insta. Hope it doesn't get taken down I will have to register in morning. Can someone give me a quick update of what it says?

Reactions: 6
Omg them messages 😳 Lawrence was clearly infatuated with Zak. Poor kid he even said he felt uncomfortable. This seems to stem from Lawrence being “rejected” by Zak, he clearly wanted to be more than friends. Also those messages about Lawrence from his mum saying she wants nothing to do with him and it’s all a front them being close. And his grandad taking him out the will. Wow
Where are the messages please

Reactions: 4
I clicked the link on his tik tok page and watched them.
Wow I bet don'tholdback is wishing he hadn't shat on Gail now as them screenshots would of ended up going his way. Lawrence's own mother calling him evil! He's very pushy, needy and manipulative isn't he. See what the morning brings 🍿

Reactions: 7
Wow I bet don'tholdback is wishing he hadn't shat on Gail now as them screenshots would of ended up going his way. Lawrence's own mother calling him evil! He's very pushy, needy and manipulative isn't he. See what the morning brings 🍿
I've just seen the video on Zaks insta but haven't seen the other messages of his mum

Reactions: 1

I was trying to screenshot for you but far too many to upload lol. It’s a very compelling account isn’t it?! Lawrence forced Zak’s hand by manipulating everything to lay the blame on Zak and his family. If only he had just said ‘Look, this happened and I am not proud of my violence, it’s not ok and I’m sorry’. What a tit show.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lawrence has responded to Zak and is playing the victim

I was trying to screenshot for you but far too many to upload lol. It’s a very compelling account isn’t it?! Lawrence forced Zak’s hand by manipulating everything to lay the blame on Zak and his family. If only he had just said ‘Look, this happened and I am not proud of my violence, it’s not ok and I’m sorry’. What a tit show.
Thanks so much I will have a geg of them now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.