Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to watch it again but did he mention he smashed the car windows, bit Zak's Dad so he needed stitches and went for Gail so the police were called, Surely all this you cannot put down to Gail wanting to do the Merch does he sell that much Merch. It sounded a little scripted to me did Mel write it. He also mentioned they went on holiday, if he tagged along surely if it was a free holiday no one would begrudge buying some drinks. I think it would be nice to give an explanation without laying all the blame on the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry I'm just picturing Lawrence biting some man's hand (looked pretty bad!) And then unstrapping both braces to hit someone with them 😫🤣🤣 what a scene

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I think they’re all as bad as one another apart from Zak. Zak’s mum and dad sound weird, why were they so desperate for him to have Lawrence as a friend? Why would they invite Lawrence on holiday again after all that happened? Why was he paying them all to do stuff. Lawrence shouldn’t of been violent he should of just got out and never spoken to them again but then maybe he is a bit vulnerable and maybe they did pester him. At the end of the day he was on his own up there so he was going to be flattered by the whole family accepting him and perhaps a bit lonely an desperate for friends/company.

Reactions: 2
I can’t decide if he’s vulnerable or just very good at acting like he is
I think he's a pretty good actor, look how he was last week, all smug, dancing, laughing so if he was feeling down he covered up that well!!
If someone hits u, u dont just decide to unclipped your braces take them off and hit then with them.
I can’t decide if he’s vulnerable or just very good at acting like he is

Reactions: 8
So Beetroot is naive and vulnerable and let Zak's family use him for financial gain and why he was violent under the influence of alcohol it's all their fault not his? That's all I really gained from that tbh.

Reactions: 9
There seems to be a lot of excusing domestic violence going on here.
Yeah he’s vulnerable and had a troubled upbringing but it all makes me feel ill. I hope he seeks help, seriously.

Reactions: 4
There seems to be a lot of excusing domestic violence going on here.
Yeah he’s vulnerable and had a troubled upbringing but it all makes me feel ill. I hope he seeks help, seriously.
I've had a couple of fights with this one girl who was really strange with me and I felt like I couldn't get rid of her but I never thought to bite her or smash mugs

It is a weird first reaction to do

Reactions: 5

It’s all so smelly, I don’t believe Lawrence is as innocent as it makes out, yes Zak’s family may of seen an opportunity to make some cash but for Lawrence to say he was persuaded to do it by them alone, He’s thirty year old man and the violence actions by himself still speaks volumes.

And Lisa saying Zak made a sexual pass towards Lawrence, I smell bullshit, maybe there a reason Lawrence is so reluctant to admit he gay and the problem is his mother.

I guess he got the sympathy he wanted though and Nick finally decided it was safe to pull he‘a finger out to support him

Does he really think the current crop of mates aren’t using him either, he best bet is moving back to London.

Reactions: 6
If the merch has caused so many issues and Lawrence really didn't want to do it, then why doesn't he stop selling merch? Oh that's right... £££

Also, off topic, why have we only seen Lawrence travel to see Nick but never seen Nick at Lawrances London flat or Yorkshire House? Friendship seems very 1 sided and for convenience.

Reactions: 9
Sare keeps saying Zak's family need to prepare for the consequences if they keep digging and should keep their mouth shut, dunno if that's a threat, Beetroot already said they committing benefit fraud.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’s a good actor at all, there’s definitely some truth in his truth of events. Drink makes you do silly things if it’s not something your used to so no I don’t think it’s unusual to bite and use braces to hit people, I’ve seen and heard of much worse! Zak’s family used him, that’s clear as day they took his money (whilst claiming benefits) I mean I wouldn’t trust a benefit cheat would you? Zak however I think is quite innocent in all of this, it’s only blown up because of his greedy family. The mum and dad seem to be the major issue here. I do think it comes down to Lawrence and his sexuality, he couldn’t believe someone like Zak paid him attention wanted be his friends etc. But that part is none of anyone’s business. People begged for him to give his side and as usual it must be false because he took so long, he can’t win. I don’t think it’s fair to sprout some of the stuff I’ve heard, groomer? Abuser? Not nice labels are they.
Of course there will always be the real truth somewhere but this is his side, and I honestly don’t believe Zak’s parents are as innocent as they seem to be making out.

Sare keeps saying Zak's family need to prepare for the consequences if they keep digging and should keep their mouth shut, dunno if that's a threat, Beetroot already said they committing benefit fraud.
She’s doing him no favours is she? I don’t see why she’s telling people to drop it yet she’s on that live spouting off about everything

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s a good actor at all, there’s definitely some truth in his truth of events. Drink makes you do silly things if it’s not something your used to so no I don’t think it’s unusual to bite and use braces to hit people, I’ve seen and heard of much worse! Zak’s family used him, that’s clear as day they took his money (whilst claiming benefits) I mean I wouldn’t trust a benefit cheat would you? Zak however I think is quite innocent in all of this, it’s only blown up because of his greedy family. The mum and dad seem to be the major issue here. I do think it comes down to Lawrence and his sexuality, he couldn’t believe someone like Zak paid him attention wanted be his friends etc. But that part is none of anyone’s business. People begged for him to give his side and as usual it must be false because he took so long, he can’t win. I don’t think it’s fair to sprout some of the stuff I’ve heard, groomer? Abuser? Not nice labels are they.
Of course there will always be the real truth somewhere but this is his side, and I honestly don’t believe Zak’s parents are as innocent as they seem to be making out.
I think no one is innocent in the situation, clearly some dark stuff has happened on both sides but at this point Lawrence has admitted to inflicting those injuries on zak and his family, and that is not normal.

I think no one is innocent in the situation, clearly some dark stuff has happened on both sides but at this point Lawrence has admitted to inflicting those injuries on zak and his family, and that is not normal.
but neither is alcohol abuse and benefit fraud 🤷🏻‍♀️
all just as bad as each other. Which is why all the abuse being directed to Lawrence was uncalled for, they’re all to blame.

Reactions: 3
Sare is just making the situation worse by saying constantly be careful what you put out Zak, don’t come across very good.

but neither is alcohol abuse and benefit fraud 🤷🏻‍♀️
all just as bad as each other. Which is why all the abuse being directed to Lawrence was uncalled for, they’re all to blame.
Benefit fraud hasn’t been proved lol. The injuries have, and lawrence has admitted to causing them, whether it was the exact way zaks mum described or not

Sare is just making the situation worse by saying constantly be careful what you put out Zak, don’t come across very good.
Yeah she’s on live and someone prank called the shop, and she started talking about ‘come to my house, I’m not scared, come burn my house down!!’. Making it all about herself again 😩

Reactions: 8
Can see his eyes are reading from a script. Look how aggressive he gets towards the end of the last vid, mask is slipping again. If this is true then why not just say this when it all come out. Those injuries are horrific, it's all too little too late now. Smithy making out he's been too busy to see the vids, yeah right pull the other one 🙄 Agent trying to gain more support for him. People like that attract people the same as them. They are all money chasing scumbags!

Reactions: 10
Oh my God I want to puke, check out smokey voice, while she is loving on these so called big creator's she cannot afford a pack of beer and has to ask people to drop some money in her PayPal. These people are clearly mentally vunerable and hero worship people who do not even acknowledge them. Some people really have visions of Grandeur.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.