Lawrencetiktok90 #6 I vow to Control, Eat and Beg 24/7 until Mugs do us part!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and his Mother seemed to have worked out how to scam the system. Her house if like a private home really, I cannot work that one out.
Lawrence lives in a council adapted flat.
How does it make you all feel who do not have all of this and go to work everyday guys?
They’re all the bloody same these vile begs time will come when it’ll all be over for them

Reactions: 5
They are all a load of scammers with no shame,
I have no problem with a small gift eg a rose etc (not that I would mind you) but this battling is beyond a joke,
problem is people get caught up in the moment and before they know it their money has gone.

Reactions: 2
Biggest beg next to CJ. People out here having full time jobs and struggling to pay bills. I’m in the wrong job. Maybe it’s time for us to all start battling and begging to make ends meet. Bloody jokes the lot of them who beg on tiktok!!!!
People are getting really fed up with him,his mother and his brother the whole family are disgusting

They’re all the bloody same these vile begs time will come when it’ll all be over for them
Why has a single man have a 2 bedroom council house? He should give it up to someone who genuinely needs it,like somebody posted that's the reason he's not in a hurry to lose weight.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I have just watched some guy send him 2 lions, that’s over £400. Quick check on his profile and I’m sorry it does look like that £400 would be better used else where. This is getting too much, I’ve been in a heated debate on the puppy post over his begging, and the general attitude is no one forces them to do it. But let’s be honest no normal person of sound mind is just giving money away to strangers.

A quick Google says a diamond equates to about $0.05 now I don’t know if this is before or after TikTok take their cut, but he is currently number 1 on 657.5k diamonds. That’s $32,875 dollars and even if TikTok take 70% of that it’s $9.8k.

I’m at the point now where something needs to be done, TikTok won’t intervene here because they are milking it and let’s be honest the Chinese don’t really care. But we’re in a climate where people are deciding between eating, heating or petrol and these people are begging on live streams. There must be something we can do?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When Chelsey harwood did weekly she was 1st with think 7million ish, she got 40k out of that, so what’s that 5.5K ish for every million?

Reactions: 2
I have just watched some guy send him 2 lions, that’s over £400. Quick check on his profile and I’m sorry it does look like that £400 would be better used else where. This is getting too much, I’ve been in a heated debate on the puppy post over his begging, and the general attitude is no one forces them to do it. But let’s be honest no normal person of sound mind is just giving money away to strangers.

A quick Google says a diamond equates to about $0.05 now I don’t know if this is before or after TikTok take their cut, but he is currently number 1 on 657.5k diamonds. That’s $32,875 dollars and even if TikTok take 70% of that it’s $9.8k.

I’m at the point now where something needs to be done, TikTok won’t intervene here because they are milking it and let’s be honest the Chinese don’t really care. But we’re in a climate where people are deciding between eating, heating or petrol and these people are begging on live streams. There must be something we can do?
Contact consumer expert Martin Lewis

Reactions: 1
This is sickening! Does Tiktok not have a duty of care to it’s users? Apparently not. And neither do the begging scum like Lawrence and the rest. No wonder I’ve seen so many people turn to begging after vowing to never become ‘one of them’. Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 6
I bet his flat now stinks of dog piss 🤢🤢 bleeping mother is doing my head in, she's as beggy as duck. Lazy cunts should be forced to get jobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
First time Lawrence has done these weekly leaderboard things. Why this week? Cos it’s the week all the vulnerable folk on benefits get an extra £350. Parasite or what?

Reactions: 8
First time Lawrence has done these weekly leaderboard things. Why this week? Cos it’s the week all the vulnerable folk on benefits get an extra £350. Parasite or what?
He really is a scabby Fock, sooner the better people cop on or he gets caught out by benefits people !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.