Lawrencetiktok90 #6 I vow to Control, Eat and Beg 24/7 until Mugs do us part!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog won’t last long when it starts cocking it’s leg up the Betty Boop figurines,
He refuses to get patch neutered therefore they will both start marking their territory.

Reactions: 8
Im amazed to read this, i thought his sister seemed the type to just sit in her room kinda too shy, shows what i know.
His mam having a stalker, well she has been kinda begging for a man lately. No one deserves to go through the trauma of a stalker its horrendous.
I was su
Trying... new... things

Stfu
How about getting a bike?
How about getting a job?

Reactions: 5
Can't believe he's got a second dog when he doesn't even look after the first one. Just heard on his live he has a dachshund and "it doesn't need long walks, just little and often". He doesn't even walk Patch, James does it when he's over. Feel sorry for the poor things.

Reactions: 6
I seen he had a new dog and blocked him poor patch doesn’t get a walk never mind a new pup begging prick doesn’t work but can drop a couple of grand on a new pup makes me sick

Reactions: 3
Why does he keep saying the puppy is a Jack Russell? It’s a bloody Dachshund
That’s what happens when you don’t know what you are doing.
Handy tip Lawrence check your dog breeds before you buy one!

Reactions: 2
Why does he keep saying the puppy is a Jack Russell? It’s a bloody Dachshund
That’s what happens when you don’t know what you are doing.
Handy tip Lawrence check your dog breeds before you buy one!
People like him sicken me,he decided he wants a puppy then next day he's picking one up,people commented and told him go to a rescue centre,that bleep is the lowest of the low,poor Patch looks like he's been completely ignored

Reactions: 3
Said he’s seeing James tonight or tomorrow, I do hope he isn’t leaving that little pup for that amount of time to go and pick him up or even worse taking him in the car in this weather.

Reactions: 4
Biggest beg next to CJ. People out here having full time jobs and struggling to pay bills. I’m in the wrong job. Maybe it’s time for us to all start battling and begging to make ends meet. Bloody jokes the lot of them who beg on tiktok!!!!

Reactions: 2
It’s disgusting, he said if everyone helps him battle this week he won’t have to do it next week he can relax and enjoy the sunshine.
That’s great big man but what about all the vulnerable people who gave you their last £1 how will they relax next week?
#joker #scrounger

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He’ll be putting that puppy out as soon as he can to breed, mark my words, he’s a pos

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's a very large Amazon wish list Mom has Lawrence, could you not buy her all that stuff with all the money you rake in daily

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s disgusting, he said if everyone helps him battle this week he won’t have to do it next week he can relax and enjoy the sunshine.
That’s great big man but what about all the vulnerable people who gave you their last £1 how will they relax next week?
#joker #scrounger
And it really must be vulnerable people that are gifting stuff to him in the hopes of a shout-out or a follow, it’s awful 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Him and his Mother seemed to have worked out how to scam the system. Her house if like a private home really, I cannot work that one out.
Lawrence lives in a council adapted flat.
How does it make you all feel who do not have all of this and go to work everyday guys?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.