Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugotom

Hello everyone. This isn’t my first time posting on tattle but it’s my first time posting about Lawrence.

I just want to say that what Lawrence is doing is downright criminal. He’s targeting vulnerable people and single mums who are spending their child benefit on this fat bastard just so he can sit squealing on live like a pig on a campfire. Genuinely can’t even get into words how much this is angering me.

Anyone else notice that his mods are a pile of Nazis who ban people instantly? Imagine acting like being a tiktok mod is a full time job. What a pile of spastics.

On another note, see that boy “Frenchies Army” (love the fact that all these accounts use ‘army’ to really emphasise how much of a team they are) I would absolutely love to uppercut his receding hairline back to his crown. What an ugly, cocky little bastard.

I’m reporting him and Lawrence to HMRC tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 16

bobbybanger

17k. Here’s the thing I’ve no issue with influencers earning money off the back off good content.

him panting and sweating into the camera shouting beetroot activated is a piss take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
The mothers date went tits up. She let a stranger sleep with her in a hotel room then he left!.. wtf is wrong with these people..they don't seem to have any morals at all.. and she spent 95 quid on the room 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He's just said on live that he's "taking time away from James this week so can focus on getting to #1 in the country".

Priorities... just got a new puppy, sat on live constantly.
Fiance is struggling, sat on live constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Look who is again the top gifter, it’s that Clair again. She did over £3k in gifts last week. I did a bit of digging around, she is a hairdresser from a town near Somerset. There is no way on this earth that she has that much disposable income to afford doing that. People like this really do need protecting from themselves they clearly are not thinking straight.
I think this is a really good point. At face value, it seems they're a bit daft for sending money, but they're evidently vulnerable and easily led - probably lonely - people who need protecting from the money grabbers.

In my opinion, people like Lawrence, Mel Moon etc are no different to people who con the elderly out of money for fake building work etc. It's all using vulnerable people for money.

mark7616

I have just watched some guy send him 2 lions, that’s over £400. Quick check on his profile and I’m sorry it does look like that £400 would be better used else where. This is getting too much, I’ve been in a heated debate on the puppy post over his begging, and the general attitude is no one forces them to do it. But let’s be honest no normal person of sound mind is just giving money away to strangers.

A quick Google says a diamond equates to about $0.05 now I don’t know if this is before or after TikTok take their cut, but he is currently number 1 on 657.5k diamonds. That’s $32,875 dollars and even if TikTok take 70% of that it’s $9.8k.

I’m at the point now where something needs to be done, TikTok won’t intervene here because they are milking it and let’s be honest the Chinese don’t really care. But we’re in a climate where people are deciding between eating, heating or petrol and these people are begging on live streams. There must be something we can do?

• Wow

carrot top

VIP Member
It’s disgusting, he said if everyone helps him battle this week he won’t have to do it next week he can relax and enjoy the sunshine.
That’s great big man but what about all the vulnerable people who gave you their last £1 how will they relax next week?
#joker #scrounger

• Angry

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I hope the DWP do start looking at peoples social media. So many claim to have severe anxiety or are unable to leave the house. Then they are out for dinners, days out, flying abroad, going to concerts and festivals ect. These people would of lied and exaggerated their situation. From someone who has severe anxiety and is aggrophobic this pisses me off. I am Trapped in a prison that I call home. I also have nerve damage in my legs so I can't walk my boys to school If I wanted to. We live 5 mins from the shop and I have popped in once and I have lived here for 3 years now. I do not leave my house unless I have an appointment and then I have to take diazepam just to get there. Most of these people are fit to work even if it's part time. But why would they when they are making thousands. It makes it 100x harder for the genuine people who deserve the benefits. Most applications are turned down the first time and these poor people have to go to court to try and fight for what they are entitled too. Sick of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Has anyone came across a page called The Watcher and seen the post they’ve shared regarding that young boy Paul that Lawrence ‘befriended’? Paul told them that they have no evidence of Paul’s age or when he met Lawrence and they came with receipts big time It’s not looking very good for Lawrence, we already know what he’s like but this is something else and whoever runs that page has said they’ve know Lawrence since his youth days and mentions some stuff about him. I’m now going to have a look at the text of their page to see what else has been posted

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The size of those steaks it eats

I reckon he does 2 meals,one for both his profiles
The last time I see a steak that size Fred Flintstone was eating one the greedy fat cnut rubbing peoples faces in it. And the silly cnuts gifting him are eating beans on toast for dinner

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
The mother has a date tomorrow with a Turkish guy, that she's never met but he's coming to stay at hers for a couple of nights 😳 she even asked spencer to treat them to a hotel!. No wonder that poor teenage girl has so many issues with a mother like that.

• Wow

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
I don't follow Lawrence but I'm getting an awful lot of videos on my FYP calling out begs that mainly feature him, some thing called Chelsea and someone called Frenchies Army and my god aren't they shameless at it.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I don't wish any ill will on anyone, but I have to admit that it pleases me to see people are really waking up to his behaviour and he's becoming a hate figure.

My FYP is full of people criticising him for his greed and behaviour. Its about time.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That's what I don't like about him, he puts on this act nice as pie but anyone says or does anything he don't like he gets it removed. The thing is he can't shut everyone up, too many people no longer like him for one reason or another.

Reactions: 10

4yogits

VIP Member
His 'weightloss journey' is absolutely pathetic. He literally just alternates between 'whoops I gained two pounds' and 'yay I lost two pounds.'

How much does a man his size have to be eating off camera to maintain that much weight for over a year?!
When your weight can differentiate by 5lbs a day depending on what you eat and drink he literally isn’t even trying, his weigh in’s are just complete flukes on the day if hes’s down, what happened to going swimming everyday aswell, just gives up on anything that involves effort and begs instead

Reactions: 10