Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how many of this so called influencers/tiktok begs are going abroad on money given to them through gifts!!!
I’ve worked my arse off so I can afford to go away for 2 weeks in November to Dominican Republic. Haven’t been away since 2020!! Yet this people sit on social media and get paid and most are on benefits!!
I wonder how long they would sit around if the gifts stopped!! Go get a job like most of us and work for your holidays abroad!!!

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how many of this so called influencers/tiktok begs are going abroad on money given to them through gifts!!!
I’ve worked my arse off so I can afford to go away for 2 weeks in November to Dominican Republic. Haven’t been away since 2020!! Yet this people sit on social media and get paid and most are on benefits!!
I wonder how long they would sit around if the gifts stopped!! Go get a job like most of us and work for your holidays abroad!!!
Your probably find none of them are on benefits, they get far too much money on tt from beggars to claim anything . Alot of people that DO work claim more benefits than them as they still can't afford to live.

I’m still convinced Lipsy has paid for this holiday.

Reactions: 2
I go to Barbados annually,bu I'm lucky because iv3 family there,so I just pay for my ticket

Your probably find none of them are on benefits, they get far too much money on tt from beggars to claim anything . Alot of people that DO work claim more benefits than them as they still can't afford to live.
You can't honestly think any of them are honest about declaring their earnings.

Reactions: 6
Maybe..maybe not..but I bet there's a lot more working people on benefits than those that beg on tt..they get thousands a week.
There are thousands of people working legitimately that are entitled to tax credit etc, please do not tar them all with the likes of cash in hand workers that defraud the system.

Reactions: 7
There are thousands of people working legitimately that are entitled to tax credit etc, please do not tar them all with the likes of cash in hand workers that defraud the system.
I wasn't tarring anyone! Just simply saying that people work and still get benefits!.

Why's his hi mum making a big deal of that old video of her crying,she's saying someone's done it to spoil James &Lawrence holiday and making a point that nobody can split them up,it's her who post all her business whilst drunk.

Reactions: 3
Why's his hi mum making a big deal of that old video of her crying,she's saying someone's done it to spoil James &Lawrence holiday and making a point that nobody can split them up,it's her who post all her business whilst drunk.
Ridiculous, she wants the attention I’d say !
Have to say the place they’re staying looks lovely but I’d say after 8 days of drinking it will either make or break that relationship.

Reactions: 4
I don't get what James sees in Lawrence..not because he's over weight, but just in general. He's a good lad with good morals, a good work ethic everything that Lawrence isn't! Dating an older man who's so controlling is only gonna end in tears.

Reactions: 9
Im not fat shaming at all but that was a very small amount of sun tan cream for a large man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im not fat shaming at all but that was a very small amount of sun tan cream for a large man.
Was it even Sun cream ? He deffo needs more than factor 15 but then again I always think he does these things for views and comments most of the time !

Was it even Sun cream ? He deffo needs more than factor 15 but then again I always think he does these things for views and comments most of the time !
It seemed like a small bottle i thought, but he's a know it all so be it on his own head. I stopped talking to him he only replies to gifters so my advise would be wasted on him.

He needs ALOT of sunscreen or he will be like a basted roast chicken Greek style in that heat . 🙈😂

• Haha
Is lipsy a genuine friend or is Lawrence using her? She seems to spend a lot on him

It seemed like a small bottle i thought, but he's a know it all so be it on his own head. I stopped talking to him he only replies to gifters so my advise would be wasted on him.
Y
Yeah very small, as I said I think he does it for comments, put nothing past him !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.