Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was finally blocked today. His little moderators didn’t like me questioning his charity motives and how he’s only donated $54 recently.
I also said how the mods block anyone with a different opinion to them. They all basked in it and agreed. What a sad little tribe. I’m will miss seeing those little brainwashed army. And mechelle hopelessly try to get Lawrence’s attention.
RIP kombuchaandrice
That's why I never bother commenting on lives because the moderators are usually the most brain-dead imbeciles who relish the absolute minimal power that the role gives them. Much better to leave comments on the videos where only creator has the power to block, it really gets under the mods skin

Reactions: 9
Fucken 'ell, I go play the sims, log into TikTok and his Mum is live at Bingo. I go to the gym for an hour, get home, log into tiktok...she's still bleeping live at Bingo 😂😂😂

• Haha
for his LUNCH today he had a big plate of chips, 2 fried eggs, 2 gammon steaks and a bit of salad. For Lunch…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
for his LUNCH today he had a big plate of chips, 2 fried eggs, 2 gammon steaks and a bit of salad. For Lunch…
That's double what I would eat for main meal, does he think the salad makes it healthy?

Not my place to judge but I'm sure he still has a big following of overweight kids/adults who followed him for inspiration.

God help them if they haven't figured out yet that he's loosing the battle and his eating habits should not be copied to live a healthier lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I know I sound like a broken record but LOOK WHO IS LIVE 😂😂😂😂😂 IS THIS SERIOUSLY ALL THEY DO ALL DAY AND NIGHT?! I guess they have to do this in order to get gifts in order to get an income! Madness I tell ya
He's gone to bed and left his live on 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely anyone not seen it go look discusting the way he ignores Michelle's actions and treats Paul he shows that the only person he cares about is himself
Mechelle the demotivator is a horrible woman. The way she targeted me yesterday for asking his minions not to send hate to the guy in the competition who was above Lawrence was unacceptable- they are nothing more than bullies. Can we mass report his account the way he does to DHB

• Heart
Just a slobby cheat who cant stand to lose this be manley and clare next tactic they so blatent

He will always be known as the guy who had to cheat his way up the competition. I seen his face when he realised how fast Darrell was climbing the leaderboard, it was a picture🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was up the night before last too as he has said about ot so he spent all that night on live then all day yesterday. His mods say people in his live was saying to leave it on while he slept as he has been awake over 24 hours. This is some next level begging

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.