Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he is , It wouldn't shock me if the Smithy family are on the dole as well . Same with that king Ian say people on benefits were peasants. And he was on it himself all along. They are all on it road man Ralf , is Lawrence's mother. You think that greedy cnut is going to leave free money behind , plus free housing

It rattled him yesterday about tattle life 🤣🤣🤣 you could tell. Morning Lawrence did you have Dracula's sotige this morning for breakfast 🙄🤣🤣 oh I forgot he won't be up yet he was begging till late last night. I mean social influencing 🙄🤣🤣🖕
Yet he claims he doesn’t care what tattle say about him, but is on here spying 🕵️‍♀️ 😅

wonder if he replaced his sisters lost/stolen Pandora bracelet out of the money he scrounged the other day ?

Reactions: 10
Bet he is , It wouldn't shock me if the Smithy family are on the dole as well . Same with that king Ian say people on benefits were peasants. And he was on it himself all along. They are all on it road man Ralf , is Lawrence's mother. You think that greedy cnut is going to leave free money behind , plus free housing

It rattled him yesterday about tattle life 🤣🤣🤣 you could tell. Morning Lawrence did you have Dracula's sotige this morning for breakfast 🙄🤣🤣 oh I forgot he won't be up yet he was begging till late last night. I mean social influencing 🙄🤣🤣🖕
And he again replied on the other Instagram video of the other 2 melts that DHB put up of baseball bat wielding scarebares other half & manky proper ruffled his feathers haven’t we 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet he claims he doesn’t care what tattle say about him, but is on here spying 🕵️‍♀️ 😅

wonder if he replaced his sisters lost/stolen Pandora bracelet out of the money he scrounged the other day ?
It gets to all of them. Because they have no control on here , it's not like tik tok or Facebook they haven't got their fans sticking up for them. Like Michelle the motivator types or the brain dead Smithy warriors. Things were all going so well till the Smithy go fund me arson fire. And dhb started the ball rolling. Then he said about Lawrence and his overpriced merch. If that didn't happen they would have a clear run. Then he showed what he was really like biting people and throwing mugs. Vile animal.

Has he duck. More than likely went to cash converters with it in the first place

And he again replied on the other Instagram video of the other 2 melts that DHB put up of baseball bat wielding scarebares other half & manky proper ruffled his feathers haven’t we 🤣🤣
He deleted the comment of the dhb video 🙄🤣🤣 he knows people despise him the game is up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It gets to all of them. Because they have no control on here , it's not like tik tok or Facebook they haven't got their fans sticking up for them. Like Michelle the motivator types or the brain dead Smithy warriors. Things were all going so well till the Smithy go fund me arson fire. And dhb started the ball rolling. Then he said about Lawrence and his overpriced merch. If that didn't happen they would have a clear run. Then he showed what he was really like biting people and throwing mugs. Vile animal.

Has he duck. More than likely went to cash converters with it in the first place

He deleted the comment of the dhb video 🙄🤣🤣 he knows people despise him the game is up.
Oh I missed it - what did he comment?

Reactions: 3

Which video was it on and what did he say? I saw him commenting on the battle vid with dhb.. apologies if that’s the one you are talking about 😄

Yeah that’s true 🤣 all for himself

We’ve obviously rattled his bird cage along with DHB posts on Instagram hes taken offence too 🤣he’s likely our number one fan now along with scarebare 🤣

Has he oh dear to late 🤡 we all seen it 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Absolute liar! There is video proof 😄 😄 😄
It wasn’t crap though was it? He admitted being violent a few days after it came out. He really is deluded. Not bothered but soon commenting and deleting after he has thought about how ridiculous he is 🤣

Reactions: 8
I've used to follow Lawrence until I came to my senses about a year ago. It became clear to me that he wasn't interested in the weight loss and was solely making videos for money with his awful merchandise and now with the lives and gifts. He really thinks he's some sort of celebrity, his arrogance astounds me.
He thinks he can get away with treating people like crap because he has a following, interesting to see most comments now are against him.

By mentioning tattle on his videos he is just bringing more and more people here. Most tiktokers with a tattle page are wise enough not to mention it but he's clearly loving it!

Reactions: 11
I've used to follow Lawrence until I came to my senses about a year ago. It became clear to me that he wasn't interested in the weight loss and was solely making videos for money with his awful merchandise and now with the lives and gifts. He really thinks he's some sort of celebrity, his arrogance astounds me.
He thinks he can get away with treating people like crap because he has a following, interesting to see most comments now are against him.

By mentioning tattle on his videos he is just bringing more and more people here. Most tiktokers with a tattle page are wise enough not to mention it but he's clearly loving it!

He is hoping that the beetroot mugs will start giving us hate on this.

She called her poison.. Lawrence didn’t stick up for her. Not sure what else went on but it’s still awful. She preaches about people bullying yet she’s on herself
He won't do anything about her she gifts him she gifted him lions the other night so basically on Lawrence's eyes slap my mum off but if you gift me your safe

He's a social media influencer he said it himself that must mean he isn't in receipt of UC he said it it must be true. 😆
He is always on lives since moving back down south higher cost of living down there poor man
Lawrence on your next walk with patch read this... your cooking is same old week after week,
Omelettes and spag bol, ok so you rustle up a couple of burnt sotiges (merch coming soon) shopping haul is the same week after week (make sure you thank the gifters for your weight loss they are paying for your grub)
Same stupid dance from the fridge to the plate cupboard to twirl that plate with tucked in tight shirt that you swear is a great fit now.
Views go down you automatically want to buy your nan a cake or give your dad in a hostel a meal
Lawrence your so transparent all this money you earn from vulnerable people and you only gave £50 to that poor boy for his new limbs. So much for the social influencer 🙄
He did a battle with Dan said he had made 35 out of gifts then said he was donating 50 but seems to have forgotten the 35 lmao and I've constantly asked him does he pay tax as a social influencer he should declare tax on gifts and merch

He did a battle with Dan said he had made 35 out of gifts then said he was donating 50 but seems to have forgotten the 35 lmao and I've constantly asked him does he pay tax as a social influencer he should declare tax on gifts and merch
He is more than likely claiming dole. As well

Ive seen a few tiktokers recently either say on insta or done tiktoks saying there have got an accountant to get help with there taxes as theres lots to do and lots to pay

• Haha
Ive seen a few tiktokers recently either say on insta or done tiktoks saying there have got an accountant to get help with there taxes as theres lots to do and lots to pay
Agree and I think some are but Lawrence isn't he says pay pal does the tax for him absolute joke the moneys not in long enough he juals half the night with family then sleeps all day knowing he's earnt his daily wage

Reactions: 4
He won't do anything about her she gifts him she gifted him lions the other night so basically on Lawrence's eyes slap my mum off but if you gift me your safe
Mechelle is apparently visiting him this year or next, Lisa better go into hiding 😂

• Haha
Mechelle is apparently visiting him this year or next, Lisa better go into hiding 😂
She mentioned it last night Lawrence response oh I was coming to visit you I thought he's now waiting for her to buy him a plane ticket

• Haha
Made me laugh on his tattle video Bobbi who was mates with mummy gascgoine asked if there was a thread about her on here 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.