Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentwatcher01

Wow on live wen I went to work iv come home an still live an he has just said about companies with food kits get in touch an il do an advert for 100 grand lol wot a dick

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That big gifter lady who gifted Lawrence and CLA until CLA called her a bitch has now given up work to do TIKTOK as work.
How will this work then?

I think she was gifting Speedo big as well.

RatTat123

Yep! Its like a few days stay. Flying home will be so uncomfortable. Tbf UK i was home the next day.
I had no idea. Can understand if it's in the UK so you are still fairly local but assumed it would be a longer stay abroad in case there's complications. My bad though, I didn't realise it's relatively normal.

mumaof2boys

I do not like anything about her, she bans and blocks and jumps in to defend Lawrence.
I never ever see him even acknowledge Peggy, never comments on her posts, saw him have a go at her on live for phoning him during it, what does SHE get out of the friendship?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I saw Dang Spragg showing the babies outfit and saying it was from The Smiths on Insta, surely she did not mean Nick Smith did she?

I stopped following Lawrence ages ago because he just grated on me. He appeared on my fyp the other day and he looks a mess. And, this may be answered elsewhere, is he actually sitting in an armchair right I his kitchen? Like I know people have live in kitchens but it looks like its right up to the worktops.
Yep he sits in his kitchen in an armchair’s 90% of the time cooking eating and BEGGING 🤢🤮🤬 he wears the same clothes for days, it’s really grim.

alj

didnt he say hes going offline for personal reasons and will be back soon when things are better

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Him driving live every night seems to be a thing now. So dangerous.
Why are none these cretins made accountable?CLA & that Wicked freak just get more arrogant
---
He's moaning about Pickles again,he buys all that food everyday for himself and his dogs get packet food or his leftovers