Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is that Lisa a bit slow? Doesn’t sit right with that big fat ponce latching onto her. I hope she has people looking out for her

Reactions: 1

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Lisa having a rant about why she needs a break from Spencer, she was explaining what's wrong with him,but get mentioning her being embarrassed by things he did and how horrid he was when he plays up.
She also showed off her tattoo that took 5hrs,but whilst doing so showed off a lot more which wasn't a pretty sight
I saw her live this morning very briefly, her eyebrows were something else 😳

pb101

Vinegar tits Peggy has got upset because Tattle got mentioned in the comments, bless her 🤣

His past continues to keep catching up with him in the comments and he is banning accounts again when you mention certain things 😬🙈

• Haha

Opinions.R.us

Saw his mum on live earlier.. she said he's not picking the dogs up till late afternoon and she's worried they're going to miss the garden 😞.

I wish he'd just re-home them, they'd get snapped up in seconds!
---
That's the betting as soon as she gets back from her holiday he'll go away again??? Or he'll get a "friend" to look after them.
---

This is honestly so sad how much weight he's put back on. 😳

Last edited:

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Am I mad or do you have to be a certain weight for a gastric band? I thought you had to lose a certain amount of weight before it was safe enough to do.

I just cannot believe him and Gracey have gone over, had the op and are happy to be on lives after. The whole thing is depressing. Didn’t he have a drinking problem at one point? The possibility of transfer addiction is high.

I had a manager that had it done and she ended up putting on loads of weight again. She couldn’t sit through a big meal, but she’d be picking at chocolate and sweet boxes all day long.
Hes had a gastric bypass. It’s permanent.

Pink

VIP Member
Slowly slowly then shoves half a cheese string in his gob 🤣
Dose he eat anything else then shit.
And was he leans back to pull the jumper 🤦🏻‍♀️
I no his TikTok is food but watching
Him put food in is mouth and nobing has he chews food making noise and saying it's gorgeous or handsome like wtf. Make ya feel sick

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I saw that!!! Him complaining about his meal and I was laughing my head off when he was getting annoyed at the waitress not understanding him 😂😂😂

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Isn't he staying with *leeching off* blondies cousin?
I had no ides there was s thread for this man child on here
---
Have the trackies and braces combo been bought up? My fella doesn't have the best fashion sense but even he was like wtf

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Most people when they are at the coast go out and enjoy the beach, or just go out and have a nice time.. all he does is sit on live all day, I bet he's a pleasure to have as a guest 🤣
I don't even think he went back to slimming Club last night.
I was shocked by that so called barbecued dinner he cooked for the family.

• Haha