Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I saw him saying to Dave Doran that he has not been able to get in the top twenty on the leader board for over a year this morning. What's he paying his bills and holidays with?

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
All the money he takes from people and he cannot get decent cages, the dogs are just in the back seat so dangerous. Why is Pickles crying the whole time, Lawrence says he needs a lady so if that's the case why is he not taking him to the vet? Im new to boy dogs I've always had girls.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I'm not naming anyone but it seems to me the people who really don't know him/Lawrence they only know they hate DHB coming out in defense of Lawrence. It's double standards.At the very least just keep quiet.
Most weren’t even on TT 2 years ago they don’t know any back story

pb101

Narcissist sociopaths don’t feel guilt so they have nothing to worry about.

The girl who was only 20 has been in the news this week and these mugs are promoting it to cash in. What happens if someone the influenced died cause of them??
---
perhaps he will make a start on the ❄

🤣

I think he'll try and find something to replace food with. Hell get another addiction sadly.

Last edited:

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Tbf he isnt going to lose loads every single week, its impossible. 3lb is probably the steady amount he will lose weekly. I am not his fan in any stretch, but think hes lost about 2.5 stone in 6 weeks?

Tryger88

VIP Member
I keep seeing comments about him doing something to Nick Smith’s stepson Jack. Does anyone know what that is all about?

i always thought it was odd how they disappeared from his TikTok so quick and that woman in the shop whatever her name was.

oh and what was his dad released from prison for this time? Family of criminals and delinquents.
Jack is Jesse's brother (Nick's gravy train fiancee)
They had a fall out some time ago with Lawrence, Sara from the shop sided with the smithy family but none of them ever said what it was about, since then Nick congratulated Lawrence when he got engaged, I don't recall anything being said of Jack being involved 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

yo2daho2

VIP Member
He’s just eating normal food now. I’m sure when friends of mine had that surgery they were on purée and then soft foods for a lot longer. I’ve just seen him have egg and bacon!
Nah, he should be on solids by now. Usually liquid, puree, soft and then solids by about 4/5 weeks post op.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I think his annoyance at getting a meal on the plane is an example of just how hard he is going to find his new lifestyle. We are surrounded by food every single day in life and for someone like Lawrence with an obvious food addiction it is going to be a true test of willpower for him. Sadly I think willpower is something he lacks (hence how he got to 30 stone) and I don’t think he is going to resist the temptation of food long term. Bariatric surgery is all well and good but it needs to be paired with therapy and a change in mindset to be truly successful.
I think he'll try and find something to replace food with. Hell get another addiction sadly.