Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
A guy I've started following on instagram Phil good life is someone to take note of for some of you. Someone I can resonate with. Find it hard to find a motivational speaker that doesnt sound like an mlm scheme (sorry 🙈) but this guy I just click with. Just thought I'd put it out there
You have hit the nail on the head. Most people sound like a MLM.

Reactions: 1

House of Tea

VIP Member
Sorry for not being clear. The 10p followed the finding money on the floor trend, but I also received an additional payment from a family member I wasn't expecting.
Is that your puppy in your photo? I might ask the universe for one of those. Too cute.

Reactions: 1

boomska

Chatty Member
I watched a youtube interview where a white, middle aged or older (Scandinavian?) woman described having an NDE in hospital (I think due to some sort of freak accident during cancer treatment? I can't remember.) She received a download re manifesting/law of attraction. What she remembered she wrote down in a book. I can't remember her or the book's name though! Or the yt channel! Can anyone help? She said 90% of what people say re manifesting is accurate, but there's an important aspect they get wrong which often hinders progress. I did know, but have forgotten what she said! 🙈
If you have a YouTube account, can’t you check your history? X

boomska

Chatty Member
Why did you guys break up if you don't mind me asking? Do you think you could be friends if that's what he wanted?

I'm the blunt type though and would message first if I wanted to.🤪
For a couple of reasons but main reason was because we wanted to different things. I wanted a relationship, he didn’t and then a month later, he was in a relationship with someone else 🙃🙃 we haven’t spoken since he told me and 13 months, we still haven’t spoken. I think I want him to message so I can say we can be friends, but I don’t want him to suggest it haha

Im normally the same but not this time! Even when he viewed my Instagram story, I didn’t reach out. his profile picture is still him and her so I think they’re still together. But not sure as I haven’t got him on my profile anymore.

Xx

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I like some of her stuff, not everything. Ralph Smart from infinite waters also irrationally annoys me. I tried with Noor Hibbet but didn't like her voice.

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I love this video 💗 it really resonated with me, I felt it, and it made me feel happy and enthusiastic (and I could always do with more of that!)

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Hi I've only just found this thread. Does anyone know if you can sense/feel someone trying to manifest you? I'm 90% sure someone I used to know is using law of attraction on me and its pissing me right off.
Oooh no I haven’t, in what ways can you feel it?

oddsock17

My sister is looking for books/podcasts to help with "Happiness within who I am and what I will become x" (direct quote) any suggestions? She's looking for woowoo LOA help
"woowoo LOA?"
Is this your opinion or hers?
If hers then LoA will not work for her. If yours then I can't imagine you'll get a lot of help as all of us on here believe in LoA

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
How do you respond when people ask you about your current situation?

It's no secret I'd like to manifest a happy, healthy relationship. People say to me "have you got any dates lined up etc" & I'm always honest but I'm worrying I'm blocking the manifestation? As it's not exactly acting "as if"