Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think I can manifest my daughters secondary school? With my eldest I imagined her school picture being in the uniform for our first choice (out of catchment) and she got offered a late place. Youngest I need to apply for in September and feeling a bit anxious about it but also feel as if things are going in the right direction. I'd love her to get a place before the induction week

Reactions: 5
I think this is a really interesting video and it really resonated with me. I love his clear concise style and presentation, plus I feel instinctively that the information is very relevant and useful.
I mean this is the foundation of manifestation isn't it? (As far as I can make out) not to mention possible enlightenment?
Food for thought :unsure: (and yes I will be following it up further because he leaves a link for a more in depth explanation in a follow up 50 minute video), which I will definitely watch.

How is everyone else's manifestation journey going?
I had some good news recently (I don't think I shared it before) but basically when I did the manifestation exercise a few months a go that I posted previously (where you write down what you want to manifest and in my case I slept with it under my pillow) one of my requests was that I wanted to get my cat back

He had been missing for 3 years.

Well once I finished the exercise my husband got a phone call from a man called Alex about how they had taken in a stray cat and they had found out his identity chip number (after taking him to the vets) and they scanned the number and our details came up. We then went to collect him.
I was so happy (because I had been scared that I'd lost him) there he is above on my profile pic!
Lex the cat who came back....❤😽

So just don't stop believing.....dreams can come true.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Misbehaving he is gorgeous!! So glad you've got him back 💕
Thank you 🥰 I was so sad when we lost him, and really I'm just so grateful and relieved that some nice people took him in (including an old man who Lex kept company till he passed away) and then again he stayed with the lovely couple who cared for him till they found out that we were the owners ..so he's definitely been on quite an adventure :giggle:

It's lovely to have him back home though (I got him when I was pregnant 5 years ago) and he's definitely a valued member of our family.
Plus my son is also called Alex and he was heartbroken when Lex left and he's definitely happier since he came back.....thanks for the well wishes....it's nice to have something positive to write about.
Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonderful news @Misbehaving! So glad you have your cat home.

On the positive news train... You might think I'm mad, but I have to share.

We had a long road of infertility which ended up with us having to have IVF. I'd read a book called Trying to get Pregnant (and succeeding) where she talks about visualisation.

Before our treatment started, every time I looked at our open bedroom door I would picture a little boy walking through it. We were very lucky to be successful with the IVF. And this weekend he toddled through the bedroom door to me, babbling away. Just as I'd pictured ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to add, I didn't have a boy/girl preference either way, just wanted our healthy baby. It just happened that every time I visualised, a little boy popped into mind. And true enough, we had a little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same! We didn't have problems conceiving as you did but when I was pregnant we didn't find out the sex but I kept picturing a tousled headed blonde boy with hazel eyes and lo and behold.

Then with my daughter I kept seeing a dark haired blue eyed older teenage girl. My partner and I both have hazel eyes and he's blonde and I'm mid brown, so the blue thing was unlikely as was the hair. Out she popped with a mop of dark hair and bright blue eyes.

Now I just need to find the energy to really focus on my next career move so I can be at home to take them and pick them up from school, whilst earning six figures, naturally 🤣💸🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same! We didn't have problems conceiving as you did but when I was pregnant we didn't find out the sex but I kept picturing a tousled headed blonde boy with hazel eyes and lo and behold.

Then with my daughter I kept seeing a dark haired blue eyed older teenage girl. My partner and I both have hazel eyes and he's blonde and I'm mid brown, so the blue thing was unlikely as was the hair. Out she popped with a mop of dark hair and bright blue eyes.

Now I just need to find the energy to really focus on my next career move so I can be at home to take them and pick them up from school, whilst earning six figures, naturally 🤣💸🤞
How wierd and wonderful is that ❤
The mind is a truly powerful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do you respond when people ask you about your current situation?

It's no secret I'd like to manifest a happy, healthy relationship. People say to me "have you got any dates lined up etc" & I'm always honest but I'm worrying I'm blocking the manifestation? As it's not exactly acting "as if"

It's no secret I'd like to manifest a happy, healthy relationship. People say to me "have you got any dates lined up etc" & I'm always honest but I'm worrying I'm blocking the manifestation? As it's not exactly acting "as if"
You could always just say you've got one on back order! That way you're actually telling the truth & they'll just think you're joking 😄

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't worry about what you say really, especially one-off conversations. You could even lie, it's not going to sabotage anything. Your beliefs are what matters. But for peace of mind, just say something optimistic like, "I'm hopeful I will soon!" and ideally do your best to tap into it, really try to feel it in the moment.

Reactions: 3

You’re not blocking anything honey just live in your imagination and have an inner conversation with a friend, oh yeah I’m in the best relationship ever! Be delusional in your mind 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I posted back in January 2022 that I needed to find affordable housing, during that time I visualised a cosy living room and having cats. I did get there but only after a very stressful situation where my former landlord served a no fault eviction which nearly ended with bailiffs changing the locks. None of which was my fault.

I now find myself on the verge of moving house again because my daughter came back to live with me so I need another bedroom. My current home is so lovely and in a quiet area so I'm reluctant to leave.

There's also a couple of other changes I want to happen, one is my job, I've been for two interviews which were unsuccessful so it's really knocked my confidence. I know I didn't perform well enough in the interviews. I just keep saying to myself that something will turn up, like it always does. There's got to be something else out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi I was just wondering… I manifested the exact job that I wanted it came about when I least expected it tbh and kind of fell into my lap but just wondering is there anything you do after you get a manifestation like a thank you to the universe 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi I was just wondering… I manifested the exact job that I wanted it came about when I least expected it tbh and kind of fell into my lap but just wondering is there anything you do after you get a manifestation like a thank you to the universe 😂😂
Not sure if this is even 100% official, but I would do something to help someone else. Make a food bank donation, write a letter or just call a friend to tell them how much you appreciate them.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.