Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she was having a go at tattle the other day. BTW my opinion of Brighton and Hove High is mine and mine alone! 🥴

Reactions: 1
Yes she was having a go at tattle the other day. BTW my opinion of Brighton and Hove High is mine and mine alone! 🥴
I bet it was her 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's have a show of hands who thinks this "holiday" KW took Lauryn on where 'baby walker' was conceived was probably a night or 2 at a motorway service station hotel and calling it a "holiday" is LaurYns deluded way of making herself look and feel better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet it was her 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's have a show of hands who thinks this "holiday" KW took Lauryn on where 'baby walker' was conceived was probably a night or 2 at a motorway service station hotel and calling it a "holiday" is LaurYns deluded way of making herself look and feel better 😂
Surely if it was a real holiday then she would have photos of holiday?

If KW had been a bin man then would LG have went near him much less have his kid?! I doubt it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it was her 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

There was definitely no holiday 🤣 we'd have heard all about it if there was

• Heart
Reactions: 5
why does lauryn have the iranian, italian and austrian flags in her insta bio?

please dont tell me shes trying to beg it that she's soooo exotic! :rolleyes:
Austrian and Italian flags now removed.... Think she must have read here 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Surely if it was a real holiday then she would have photos of holiday?

If KW had been a bin man then would LG have went near him much less have his kid?! I doubt it...
There was definitely no holiday 🤣 we'd have heard all about it if there was
Exactly she'd have done a sob story in the press about how she thought they were in love as they went on holiday blah blah blah now she's heartbroken as he's done a runner

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In case of women waving their vaginas at him-blimey he must be stunning!

My money is on the younger sister being the ‘secret wag’; bless her trying to stick up for her big sister whilst tripping herself up with stories of her life as a wag 🤪

I’m a Brighton girl-not surprised they went to Brighton & Hove high school. It isn’t exactly Roedean/Brighton college level-if you know what I mean....
It was the back story of cheating first footballer now a decent kind husband footballer (fiancé really) mirroring Chloe’s life but I don’t think Chloe cba to write here so it had to be one or two of the sisters.
It was the paps bit as well that creased me up they certainly don’t hang around the back end of Hove Park. It was fun while it lasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was the back story of cheating first footballer now a decent kind husband footballer (fiancé really) mirroring Chloe’s life but I don’t think Chloe cba to write here so it had to be one or two of the sisters.
It was the paps bit as well that creased me up they certainly don’t hang around the back end of Hove Park. It was fun while it lasted.
Brighton girl as well?

• Haha
Obvs was Lauryn.
" oh I know all the goss from manchester"

maybe because she was shagging Marcus rashfords brother who funny enough lived in Manchester.
Also want a name I should put my name as

" real life builders girlfriend"

p.s I'm single. Boo.
Her supposedly ex dane Rashford was cheating on her and that’s why they broke up. He’s been shagging everyone all over the country, got quite a few girls pregnant in the past too.

apparently they started IVF and it wouldn’t surprise me if the baby turned out to be his.but maybe it’s just Lauryns lies again 😂

Also rumour has it that he shagged Annie so maybe this was lauryns revenge

Her supposedly ex dane Rashford was cheating on her and that’s why they broke up. He’s been shagging everyone all over the country, got quite a few girls pregnant in the past too.

apparently they started IVF and it wouldn’t surprise me if the baby turned out to be his.but maybe it’s just Lauryns lies again 😂

Also rumour has it that he shagged Annie so maybe this was lauryns revenge
Don’t mean to be rude but where did you get this crap from. Him and Lauren IVF really ???

she’s been saying this on her insta stories and some other show that she went on
She hasn’t been on the tv only a channel 5 program to discuss the miracle birth. I don’t watch her stories but others on this thread do so I’m surprised no one else has mentioned this.

She hasn’t been on the tv only a channel 5 program to discuss the miracle birth. I don’t watch her stories but others on this thread do so I’m surprised no one else has mentioned this.
I don’t know why you’re in such a denial? She #ivf on all her posts and mentions in that programme how she’s been trying for a baby hoping for a positive with her previous partner. She mentioned on her posts how she’s started an ivf and on her stories too

Reactions: 2
Just been thru Lauryn's insta, she mentions starting IVF in her pregnancy announcement post

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why you’re in such a denial? She #ivf on all her posts and mentions in that programme how she’s been trying for a baby hoping for a positive with her previous partner. She mentioned on her posts how she’s started an ivf and on her stories too
I’m not in denial hun but she never once mentioned IVF in any previous posts before the miracle pregnancy announcement. Previous partner 🤣

I’m not in denial hun but she never once mentioned IVF in any previous posts before the miracle pregnancy announcement. Previous partner 🤣
quoting her words here 🤷🏻‍♀️ you must be a friend of danes or something lol there is a whole another story to both of them

quoting her words here 🤷🏻‍♀️ you must be a friend of danes or something lol there is a whole another story to both of them
No I don’t know them but I do recognise a Goodman when I see one so just because you have a degree in biology however obviously lacking any bleeping common sense just back off otherwise I will spill the tit. Do you want any clues just carry on arsewipe.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.