Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
Lauryn posted a photo tagging a blanket company in her looks likes a pink baby grow in the back?
Yh I think it’s to throw people off and Make them
Think that it’s a boy and if so that’s what she’s done she’s so deluded and wierd to be thinking and doing stuff like this whilst you have a newborn I feel a breakdown coming on shes lost it She’s a embarrassment I hope for her sake it is a girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

FentonLeigha84

She's a MUG!! Bet if he was average Joe with a "normal" job she wouldn't be taking him back... These WAGs take them back because although they could take them to the cleaners for a lot of money and be rich they wouldn't have the title, fame & lifestyle. They can't bear to stand seeing another woman take it and gave it all so they stay with them 🙄 as much as I can't stand Lauryn and women like her, annie is no better if she actively encourages him to have nothing to do with an innocent baby brought into this. Why would you want to be with a man who ignores a baby he helped create? What's that teaching her son's? That it doesn't matter if they get someone pregnant if they don't want to be a father they can just walk away.... I bet married next year in a lavish OTT wedding with another baby soon after, maybe even a trip to LA for gender selection to get a Girl and have 1 up on Lauryn and any other woman as she had his first child, first son and first daughter. Sad and pathetic the lot if them. It's the children who suffer in the long run.

I cannot get over the idiots who BELIEVE the bracelet works. She slept around... we all know that's how she got pregnant and it had nothing to do with a bracelet.

Why does she put the flash on during the night? Why does she keep updating us about the time baby wakes etc? And WHY does Amelia keep taking pictures of herself half naked in her sister's bedroom where he babys crib is? Weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
How much maintenance would someone like Walker have to pay? Does anyone know?
google says up to 9% of his weekly salary which is apparently £110,000 but there is a child maintenance cap of £3000 per week which would be £270 per week paid to LaurYYYns account. They'll then also take his existing children into account which will make the amount payable to Lauren even less!

LOOOOOLLLLL not quite the money maker she imagined I would guess she probably made more swindling the tax payer lol

• Haha

Beachlife123

My little boy had one, but he started sweating and was difficult to wake. We changed to a purflo one which is breathable an the bit he lays on is mesh with holes. She is a disgrace

Has Kyle even seen the baby? I think she's gonna use Fathers day as a way of revealing the babys name and face. Tragic.
Ohhhhh I can see it now
The big reveal, the kid will be sitting in a Man City kit with Daddy number 1 on the back 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Crbif

Where did she reveal the sex of the baby?
God for her I’d do the same if my husband got another bitch pregnant
She put it on her Instagram story just put the babey emoji and fyi it's a boy. If she could of done a mic drop she deserved to!

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
This family have no shame no scruples no ethics no money just wannabe fame whores not caring how they hurt people along the way.

Reactions: 12
She can apply to have him added later. When you register a baby without a father they give you the paperwork to have the father added at a later date and he needs to sign it with a witness.
I don’t think he will ask for a DNA test. Not worth Lauryn bleating to the press.
Now wouldn’t that be a turn up if he did and turned out it wasn’t his

• Haha
  • Wow

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Her and her sister have newborn babies-both first time mums. Why are they making out like they’re parenting gurus? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
So I am totally on Annie’s side here as lauryn is the worst kind of woman flaunting ‘baby walker’ changing mats and referring to ‘our baby’ etc. Must be really hard for Annie to see. HOWEVER Annie is not innocent herself there have been numerous cheating accusations on both sides

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I’ve no idea who any of these people are, I usually only go on the Hinch, SS and Beggy HSH threads but I’m enthralled. This is like a soap opera

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
I think she got to know him through Chloe’s boyfriend. She went to Russia for the World Cup but what was interesting was that she didn’t manage to get one image with his family only the odd shot on her own. Don’t forget the story they first put out was a hint of a relationship with his famous younger brother.
All I can say is every move is calculated premeditated and the story where she was papped on the beach in Barbados is the usual crap. Walker didn’t want to know so they waited and arranged for the local Backgrid photographer to come along and take photos.
Then all of a sudden it’s about her journey and her miracle baby. Lauryn couldn’t give a shit about anyone but herself.

• Wow

Juliet

Chatty Member
It just shows how desperate she is to have and keep the footballer link. She didn’t care that she fell pregnant not in a relationship or while he was with somebody else. As long as she can say she’s had a child with a footballer she’s happy. I feel really sad for that little baby.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I bet it was her 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's have a show of hands who thinks this "holiday" KW took Lauryn on where 'baby walker' was conceived was probably a night or 2 at a motorway service station hotel and calling it a "holiday" is LaurYns deluded way of making herself look and feel better 😂
Surely if it was a real holiday then she would have photos of holiday?

If KW had been a bin man then would LG have went near him much less have his kid?! I doubt it...

• Heart
  • Haha

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Why the frig are people messaging this girl for advice? No you cant give a 13 day old baby gripe water. Read the instructions on the bottle, ask your HV or midwife, ask a pharmacist. Dont ask a stranger on the internet!!! Honestly my head is caving in reading this none sense.
I think she’s got a load of fake accounts and she messages herself those messages to make out she has ‘real’ followers who care about her tripe!! She covers up the user name of the account so we’re none the wiser anyway but she’s so ducking sad I really wouldn’t put it past her, loser

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Haha, she was just showing herself up wasnt she! Literally created a profile today and only commented on this thread. Cant stand girls who go on about being a wag like its some of status symbol! Clearly one of Lauren's gormy mates 🙄🤣
She sounded about 14 making up a fantasy tale bless her! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: her "husband" had to work so hard to get her and now he doesn't set foot outside the front door unless its with her.....im dead 😂:unsure:

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
So every social media influencer is a fame whore is that what you are saying?
I’m sorry... where in any of my posts on this thread have I ever said that every social media influencer is a fame whore?! Not once have I said that so I suggest you take a proper read next time.

Lauryn and her sisters have openly admitted they want fame and have done all they can in order to achieve it.. to me that’s a fame whore darling 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thankfully they have been unsuccessful and are irrelevant.

• Heart

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
So laurYn (lol) has just posted a pic of her at 24 weeks pregnant posing with a sizeable bump, didn’t she say she didn’t find out about the pregnancy until a random scan on her kidneys at 5 months? Judging from that pic she’s just posted she most likely would have a bump at 5 months, so I’m just not buying her story that she had no idea she was pregnant until she went for the scan on her kidneys, I also don’t buy her story that this was a divine miracle baby, how convenient for her then that her 1 in a million possibility of getting pregnant just magically happens when she’s banging a rich footballer!

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
W

Whilst I get what your friend is saying (is it your friend who messaged her) then I find it it strange and unnecessary that your friend, or whoever it is, would message her, I’m assuming she doesn’t know her? The girl is a new mother and it was Annie that was fucked over by LG+KW, not the person that messaged her, it’s just an excuse to annoy her, I very much doubt the sender of msg really gave 2 shits that black babies are being ‘fetished’, and just hates LG, if she is a mate of Annie’s then fair enough, but if not then it’s none of her business. I think your mate got told off quite nicely compared to what I would’ve said if a stranger sent me that message telling me what not to do re: MY BABY!!!

Some people need to get a life, yes I’m on here giving opinions abt her but to message someone to tell her what emoji she should or shouldn’t be using for HER baby, is bad and LG doesn’t need that, regardless of her morals or lack of.

Some folks also need a good hard shag if this is what they spend their time doing!! 😂😂

I thought MN was bitchy and judgemental, it’s just the bloody internet in general as people have the right to remain anonymous.
Unfortunately when you put yourself in the public eye to try get famous you are bound to get called out for doing things. Why are you on this website?

• Heart