Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spider12

VIP Member
She is disgusting. Preying on innocents woman who would try anything to overcome fertility. It’s made me so cross. Vile, horrible con artist scumbag 🤬

Reactions: 14

Moe

VIP Member
Lauren won’t be able to do her all knowing motherhood advice tonight as she’ll be too busy deleting her ten year old posts along with the other two. All that education was so wasted. No morals no ethics just low life chavs.

• Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
That is all the parents faults and while I cannot agree with any of their behaviour throughout all this, one day that child will be an adult with an absent father, a stepmother that hates him and half siblings that he will never know. What on earth will that do to someone’s mental health?! It’s time for them all to grow up, get the hell of social media and try to be stable role models for their children.

The fertility beads would be laughable if it wasn’t so hurtful, 7 years of infertility/IVF so I know how desperate some women will be and buy them! She needs reporting but to who?! It’s immoral but is it illegal????
I agree with what you’ve said. Kyle is a prize pillock and needs to sort himself out. He lurches from mistake to mistake.

But Lauryn planned to try and get pregnant with someone who has money and/or fame. He couldn’t keep it in his pants but she planned this. She actively chose to bring her child into the world in such a complicated situation and knowing they would likely play fiddle to his existing children. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
why does lauryn have the iranian, italian and austrian flags in her insta bio?

please dont tell me shes trying to beg it that she's soooo exotic! :rolleyes:

• Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her poor son. How full life is going to be used to make her money.
I do too. But then I can’t see how she’s actually going to stay “famous”! She is irrelevant, has shown she has no morals and has no actual day job. Covid-19 will have already put a stop to a lot of the stuff she had planned to make money off the birth. And now Annie has done her bit too haha!

Reactions: 13

Clarity456

VIP Member
You do know that these men lie right! They create full on lies so they can lead these single lives. Have you at any point considered he told Lauren that he broke up with Annie back when he slept with Laura Brown and only went on a holiday with a 20 people for their kids? These men spin a web and can be very very convincing.
Of course I know "these men lie" it happens to me and probably 99% of other single girls in the country on a regs! However most decent girls I know would then do a bit of digging before opening their legs! 😳 😂 Especially if the man involved was someone with KWs reputation....

Maybe LaurYYYn just wanted casual sex and that's OK but again surely you would insist that contraception was used in that case... Again, if it was a drunken encounter and no protection was used the next morning I'd be down to the pharmacy quicker than Usain Bolt for the morning after pill and booked into the clinic pronto!

As LaurYn has clearly done none of the above obviously it looks like she's deliberately got up the duff to either steal a bloke from his long term partner or guarantee a nice little paycheck for the next 18 years 🤷🏻‍♀️🍵 🐸

Last edited:

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
The way she’s going on you’d think she’d been knocked up by the most famous footballer on the planet or something. Does she seriously think she’s winning with this absolute mess of a situation?

Omg. I have no words...
I’m here for this! Lauren’s a troll and she can go back under her bridge.
Likelihood of him changing is slim to non but I hope for the kids sake he can keep his willy in his trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moe

VIP Member
I reckon she hasn’t had any contact with him since she told him she was pregnant. All that crap about finding out when she was 20 weeks gone is literally crap. Any talking being done is through solicitors. He will have to do a dna test and then it will be determined by the csa how much he has to pay.
I actually feel sorry for him right now having to deal with that lot.
Don’t forget Chloe got done for ABH when she was about 17 and had to wear a tag. I don’t know if Lauryn was involved but I did read a comment in the DM that they both beat up a girl outside a club in Brighton. Skanks the lot of them.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yes she was having a go at tattle the other day. BTW my opinion of Brighton and Hove High is mine and mine alone! 🥴
I bet it was her 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's have a show of hands who thinks this "holiday" KW took Lauryn on where 'baby walker' was conceived was probably a night or 2 at a motorway service station hotel and calling it a "holiday" is LaurYns deluded way of making herself look and feel better 😂

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So her Father’s Day post is a huge dig to Annie and Kyle and also confirms baby is a boy 😂
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Moe

VIP Member
When you think they can’t set the bar any lower that lot always do.

• Haha

Samantha129

Anyone else find it hilarious that Amelia is reposting all these tattle comments about herself (not tons until she started embarrassing herself with it) but the main topic about her doing that beggy article, dying to be famous.. she doesn’t mention anywhere ? Hahaha. Are these people not aware that sharing the site brings many more to it ? I found this place because of another stupid ‘influencer’ sharing it. You can just tell Amelia is thriving of this attention.

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
Annie deserves so much better than Kyle but I think it will be hilarious if she accepts as it will destroy that home wrecker. She thought she had all the power 🤣 That’s what you get when you go after someone with a long term partner and three children. Custard pied in your face. Karma is a bitch isn’t it! Note, I feel like if it was me I wouldnt accept his proposal but I find it hard to judge as I’ve not been in that situation before and it must be really hard when you have children together. I know there are some that have been strong enough to walk away and that’s amazing but some people just aren’t that strong. Feel for her, those scars will never truly heal.

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I think now that the gender/name reveal will be a joint article with her sister once the other baby arrives.
I agree! I can already imagine what they’ll say in the article “It was amazing we got to go through pregnancy together”, “our babies are going to grow up best friends just like we are”, “we couldn’t believe we were pregnant at the same time”.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame whore yes ok then
Fancy telling us why you dislike Annie so much??? I’d love to know, clearly you must think about her a lot if you keep track of her instagram followers 😂

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I agree! I can already imagine what they’ll say in the article “It was amazing we got to go through pregnancy together”, “our babies are going to grow up best friends just like we are”, “we couldn’t believe we were pregnant at the same time”.
Why do they think anyone would be interested? Surely they don’t have actual fans? They are everything I despise in fellow women.

Give me brains and substance any day.

• Heart

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Latest post. As if. If you wanted privacy for your child you wouldn’t have sold the fathers very famous name. Nor still be commenting on it. Legal team 😂
Who does she think she is 😂😂 laughable! Got her meal ticket for life with Kyle! She literally hangs of her Z lister sistera fame

• Haha