Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don't know Lauren no. But I do know Kyle and Annie and I know they have their problems and that the relationship was hanging by a thread. I guess I feel sorry for Lauren from the way this thread reads, it's just brutal on her and I guess I want to defend the underdog. In all of this is an innocent baby. The rest are adults. Annie needs to understand that's her children's sibling now. Bottom line is the baby is innocent and here. She knows she remained with an immoral man and that this was a situation she always thought would arise, she even said it in an interview. So deal with it with grace. Not like a raging banshee.
Why should Annie need to understand that this baby is her child’s sibling?! The baby’s own dad doesn’t even want anything to do with it, so what makes you think Annie is going to be like “oh yes I’ll need to make sure my kids get to know the brother/sister given to them through their dad fucking a fame whore and a fraud”

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Clarity456

VIP Member
So why’s she saying it’s Tesco?
Probs cos she thinks Aldi is for peasants who haven't had the pleasure of their sister being on EOTB or getting knocked up by a footballer and therefore can't possibly admit to shopping there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

minniemae92

I hope Annie leaks ‘baby walkers’ name . I’d be fuming if my fellas one night stand was behaving like lauryn has 😡 as sad as it is because the baby is innocent in all this , he is NOT part of the walker family and it is very cruel of lauryn to be parading him about like he is .

And whilst I’m here , I couldn’t bring a baby into this world knowing he’s going to grow up and see hundreds of articles about how he’s a dirty little secret and result of a one night stand and how his dad didn’t want him . Lauryn should have kept it all to herself when she decided to keep the love child

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

In terms of make up, I don’t see why that matters. It makes people feel better. I put make up on almost every day since my baby was born. I did this when he was sleeping or my husband was tending to the baby. I don’t see the problem if she wants to do that.

ChloeBee

Why is Lauryn carrying on like she has the knowledge of a midwife or paediatrician, she's been pregnant and has a baby that's what.. 1/2 weeks old? she's advising all over insta like a mum with several grown children or something? I get sharing tips with other mums but it's ridiculous and also the not sharing the gender even tho Annie already did? She's still acting like it's an exclusive secret like we don't all know 🙄 don't know how she has the energy keeping up this insta life and posting all these stories with a newborn

Lillypot221

I hope Annie leaks ‘baby walkers’ name . I’d be fuming if my fellas one night stand was behaving like lauryn has 😡 as sad as it is because the baby is innocent in all this , he is NOT part of the walker family and it is very cruel of lauryn to be parading him about like he is .

And whilst I’m here , I couldn’t bring a baby into this world knowing he’s going to grow up and see hundreds of articles about how he’s a dirty little secret and result of a one night stand and how his dad didn’t want him . Lauryn should have kept it all to herself when she decided to keep the love child
I completly agree!!
There was no need to publically announce the baby's dad as him. The only person that needed to know is the baby as he grows up. She's completly given her baby no privacy.

Yass123

Chatty Member
To grow up with morals and integrity? Fucking howling! Says the actual slag of the year. I know it’s petty as fuck but I hope Annie marries him just to spite this poison troll. Her and her family are like gangren! Yes, she’ll get her csa payment but that’s about it!
You’ve just hit the nail on the head 👍🏼

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
She’s absolutely vile! She knew what she was doing when she slept with Kyle, she’s always wanted to be famous!

don’t get why they are isolating at chloes house even the younger sister Amelia is.

BDY_97

VIP Member
And another thing, ive got friends who have fertility issues, these are women who have been through years and years of investigations and fertility treatment. Infertility is a cruel thing to endure, the absolute desperation to just have a baby knows no limits. This girl now trying to profit from an extremely vulnerable group just boils my blood. I cant believe the brass neck of her, how could you even do it? She is absolute scum for selling those bracelets, she knows how desperate these women are and she’s completely taking advantage. £35 is a joke.
It’s honestly awful! To be fair I know a lot of people are desperate and will try anything and Lauryn knows this. She’s a scumbag.

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ium=E-mail&utm_content=liked-message#comments

someone under the name of Ivor Ward busting his balls in support of Lauryn in the comments section.
Probably another one of LaurYn’s or her hocus pocus sisters fake accounts 🤣🤣🤣
Some of the comments under the DM article yesterday were in full support of Lauryn and were adamant that she has done nothing wrong, went into too much detail for a normal keyboard warrior if you ask me.

Oh and if you’re reading this, hi Lauryn / Chloe / Amelia LOL

• Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
The Baby might look like his Dad but at this rate he will only know that by looking at public photos of his Dad online! Lauryn is a disgrace, she purposely got pregnant knowing that she wasn’t in a secure relationship and that’s on her. I feel for her Son that he will have all this to read about and unravel when he’s older.

Crbif

Yeh correct in Lauryn literally hanging onto her Z listers sister fame hahaha how embarsssing
So in reality they are all talentless, just want to get knocked up by footballers to remain in the public eye. Very ambitious.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Poor Annie, she must be so humiliated. It’s bad enough being cheated on but with such a cheap fame hungry tramp must be awful and then for her to get pregnant. Kyle needs his dick chopping off and I really hope this baby turns out not to be Kyle’s so Annie and her sons can move on in peace.

noddyrojjy

It’s so sad that she’s SO determined to get one over on Annie by using the Walker surname that she’s not even thinking about maybe being a decent person in the future and settling down with someone else... if her kid had her surname it would be a simple name change if she got married, she would have her shred of dignity. Now if she got married and had more children, they would all have one name and golden Walker baby would have another. Just to hang on to a footballer ? How embarrassing

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Wait? He said he didn’t want anything to do with his own child?!! When did he say it and where can I find a link?!
He was in front of my mate at our local supermarket in Hale on the phone to his mate saying that he was ‘really stressed and had enough’ because Annie was / is taking him to the cleaners along with not wanting anything to do with Lauryn and the baby. Assume he might be ordered to pay for the baby (depending on what is left after splitting everything 4 ways LOL) but don’t reckon he’ll have a physical relationship with the baby seeing as he never wanted it anyway.

• Wow

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
She posted a video Lauryn saying she’s had so many people saying you’ve said he or she when she hasn’t. She’s that sad she’s gotta sit there and think about every word she says - honestly we really are not that interested in the gender Lauryn 😂

• Haha
I can't find Annie on Instagram. Any clues?
AnnieVKilner, her profile isn’t on private at the moment so you should be able to find her.

I agree that she’s better of without Kyle, he’s such a disgrace of a man that I kind of hope Lauryn & her scuzzy family make his life a misery now. He deserves it.